Beakdown

Gabe woke up the next morning to an unfamiliar emptiness in the bed

He got up and looked around the room and didn't see Sam. He started to get worried, where could He be Gabe thought it's only seven in the morning.

So Gabe got up and saw Sam lying there on the bathroom floor he had cuts in his wrist and Gabe couldn't help but notice the silver gleam of a razor blade next to his left hand.

Sam was still conscious but he was not moving he was just looking at the wall in a weird way. Gabe immediately dropped down to him only seeing Sam do this once, Gabe had brought bandages and wrapped Sam's wounds.

Sam still not saying a single word it's like he was in a trance.

"Why did you do this"Gabe asked Sam. Sam not saying anything but letting a silent tear stream down his face.

"Why did you do this" Gabe reapeted again in a more serious tone this time.

"My mom" Sam said stuttering "she died and it's my fault" Sam said now crunched up into a ball rocking back on forth.

"I didn't tell you this but she died in my nursery, it's all my fault" Sam said almost screaming the last part.

Dean heard this from next door and rushed in noticing Sam on the floor.

"What did you do to him" Dean said in deadly tone, pushing Gabe up against the wall.

"Nothing" Gabe responded "I woke up and he was in the bathroom after he cut his wrist."

Dean dropped Gabe and walked over to we're Sam was currently rocking back in forth in a trance type state.

"Sammy" dean said hesitantly.

Sam just looked at his and Dean noticed the pain that was in his eyes. He looked almost not human. Then Sam just looked back at his feet still crying silent tears.

Dean not knowing what to do just sat next to him with a comforting arm around him hugging him for hours. And finally Sam finally calmed down. "Dean" Sam said sadly.

"Why didn't you just let me die on that house fire. You should of let me die" Sam said.

"It was my fault, it was all my fault"Sam said now crying histaricly .

Dean instantly knew Sam was talking about his moms death.

"It wasn't your fault Sammy" dean said "it wasn't anyone's fault."

Eventually Sam got up and embraced Dean in a deep hug that was filled with so much emotion someone could have literally exploded.

"Thanks Dean" Sam said before pulling away . "You've always had my back."

Gabe still sitting on the bed were he had been for hours, watching the two brothers.

And you've always had mind dean responded back patting his back.

"Are you ok now" dean asked Sam a concerning look in his eyes.

"I think so" Sam said back a small grin spreading across his lips.

Dean then left Sammy's room and Sam sat next to Gabe.

"Sorry" Sam said to Gabe "for being such a burden."

"You will ever be a burden" Gabe said kissing Sams forehead.