Spring break (day 1 )

—————————
Cas
—————————-
The walk home for Gabe and Castiel was very awkward.

Cas had never expected Gabe to be gay. When they got home their mom noticed the shocked expression on both of their face, and just said the usual thing she always said. "Get washed and come down here to eat dinner."

They did just as she said still not saying anything to each other. When they sat at the auburn table to eat dinner their mom noticed an awkward tension. "What's wrong guys" she said a worried expression spreading across her face.

"Nothing" they both said at the same time looking at each other.

Knowing they were going to work this out on their own, their mom just said "ok."

After dinner they both went upstairs , Gabe following Cas into his room and sitting down on the unmade bed.

Cas i .... Gabe said before Castiel cut him off. "It's ok"cas said "I'm not mad at you i was just in shock."

"I've been meaning to tell you something anyway."

"Ok" Gabe said looking away from Cas scared of what he was about to say.

"I'm gay too" cas said, "me and dean we uhhh go out."

"Oh"Gabe said , a smile spreading across his face.

"Do you think we should tell mom."

"No" cas said . "She would kick us out you know how religious she is."

"Ok" Gabe said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight" cas responded while Gabe walked out of the room making sure to be quiet.

SPRING BREAK

(It was the first day of spring break )
——————
Gabe
——————
The four of us had arranged to stay in a hotel for the majority of spring break, so we could be together.

Now that everyone knows that each other go out they pretty much have been hanging out which each other all the time.

They got to the hotel and they had rented two rooms. One of course for sam and Gabe and the other for dean and cas.

They all had a key to both rooms just in case of an emergency.

"Let's go swimming" Gabe  said to sam while chewing on a piece of gum.

"Why"sam said.

"Can't we just hang out up here for today we have five more days and I'm tired."

"Ok" gabe said walking over to sam and kissing him on the forehead.

Their were two beds in the room but they decided they were just going to share one.

So they layed snuggled up in a full size bed sam rested his head on Gabe's chest and Gabe's arm just out of habit wrapped itself around Sam's shoulder.
———————
Dean
———————
Dean and Cas were unpacking their things into the drawers.

"I feel dirty" dean said "I'm going to get in the shower"

"ok" cas said not looking up from unpacking. Dean got into the small shower the water feeling nice on his skin.

when he got out he was only in boxers forgetting that cas was in the room. Cas looked over at dean his eyes lingering on deans chest while dean put a pair of shorts on.

"You like what you see" dean asked while putting a shirt on.

Cas blushed  at that question while dean walked over to him and kissed him wrapping his hands around Cas's waist.

"Alright lets go to bed, I'm tired" Dean said.

Dean hoped on the bed .Cas following him in. They layed under the covers their legs entangled together Cas's head on deans chest.

Just before they went to bed cas said something.

"you know i love you right."Cas said.

"Yeah"dean responded, "i love your too", and with that they went to bed.
—————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter I'm starting to run out of ideas for this story so might start posting every other day instead of every day.
——————————————