1 ~ Isle Kids and Personal Problems ~

Roman paces the kings room, his brother, Patton had made a plan to bring descendant children to the castle. The bad guys kids would be learning side by side royalty, like him at least.

Roman didn't condone this crazy idea, but, changing Pattons heart was extremely hard to do, and plus, Patton was the one who was gonna be king. Not Roman.

Roman, being adopted into the royal family, didn't exactly have and royal blood in him, but that didn't matter.

Just then Patton skipped into the room, his normal bouncy mood.

Roman had a feeling Patton had made up his mind.

"Did you decide the... kids we're gonna bring."
Roman asked, sitting down on and empty chair.

"I'm glad you asked, because I actually did,"
Patton began "I've decided on two, we can bring more later, after this. Anyways I've chosen the mad scientists son and..."
His happy peppy voice trailed off.

"And... and who?"
Roman wanted to know the other person.

"And the corrupt warlocks son..."
Patton seemed to wait for Romans reaction.

"You can't bring his son! You'll be putting us all in doom, they hate our guts. It could be anyone else!"
Roman sighed and played with his hair, trying to calm himself down.

Roman had a slight problem with his temper sometimes, but that's what makes him a prince, and a damn good hero.

"Roman! They're teenagers! Like us! They shouldn't live like that solely because of their parents, they have done nothing wrong!"
Patton was now tapping his foot, with his hands on his hips, sometimes he acts more like a dad that a prince.

"Haven't you heard of following in parents foots step, I mean his father is called corrupt for a reason. And what about the other kid?! He could be just as dangerous, having access to chemicals of all sorts."
Roman sighed and stood up.

Roman saw Patton ducking his head slightly, he knew he hated confrontation, and Roman was being pretty harsh.

"Look I'm sorry, and I'm willing to... try to give them a chance, but if need me I will defeat whatever they do."
Roman said in a slightly less demanding tone

"Thanks... they're coming tomorrow, and I think they're gonna be pretty cool!"
Patton walked out of Romans room, probably going to talk to their parents.

Roman closed the door and walked over to his picture frame in his desk, a picture of Patton and roman.

"God I hope you're right Patton."