7 ~ Smoking and Flirting ~

A/N: Yo! so i'm the author and before we start the chapter, I was wondering if anyone could maybe make another cover for this book? I love everyone who's actually reading this! thank you! Also I'm having a creative block when it comes to this, so if you have any ideas, feel free to comment!

⚠️Trigger warning(s): Smoking and use of cigarettes⚠️

Roman ran his fingers through his hair, making sure it was perfect for today, well it was always perfect, but even better than normal. He looked in his full body mirror once more, looking at his white-wash jeans, red hoodie, and over the hoodie was a denim jacket with a painted crown on the back, that was seeming to melt/drip rainbow colors, it wasn't exactly a secret that Roman was bi, because he has dated both girls and guys before.

He smiled and walked out of his room, which he was greeted by his brother, and his two dads, King Emile, and King Remy. Roman waved at the three and walked over to kitchen, being greeted by a few servants who smiled at him and walked away.

"Oh, Prince Roman! You really don't need to be in here, we could get you whatever you want!" One of the servants stated. Roman shrugged and walked over to the fridge that held their fruits and vegetables and grabbed a bright red apple, tossing it a few times and walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey Patton, we need to get going to school." Roman stated, turning to Patton.

Patton nodded and turn to their parents, "Bye! See you after school!"

Patton was always a ray of sunshine, well, almost always.

Roman walked out to his red Corvette. He really didn't like other people driving him and his brother to school, it made him feel less like teenager, so for his sixteenth, his family got him his own car.

Roman climbed into the drivers seat and Patton jumped into the passengers.

"What do you think of the isle kids?" Patton asked, trying to make some form of small talk with his brother.

Roman shrugged slightly, he hadn't had much time to talk with them, but he knew that Emmit didn't like him, and he really din't help his case with the whole shooting electric waves above his head. And Helum was more reserved, he didn't mind the guy, but he also didn't talk to him.

"I don't know, they're not as bad as I thought they would be... but Dr. Doom and Gloom, doesn't like me."

Patton's smile grew, for reasons Roman didn't know. Roman started the car and made his way to the school, that wasn't too far away, about a five minute drive.

Patton spoke up, "Well you're giving him nicknames! That's kinda good."

Roman waved his right hand dismissively, his left still on the wheel, "Nah, I just can't remember his name, or don't care enough to learn it." That was a lie, Roman knew his name, Virgil Emmit, but he much rather enjoyed the numerous nicknames he had at his disposal.

"Virgil, his name is Virgil, and he's really nice! I've had a few talks with him, and he's seems very curious... I don't know..." Patton shrugged, "he seems pretty cool." Patton said, remembering the conversation he had with him.

Roman nodded slightly, "I'll... consider it, if that's what makes you happy."

Patton clapped happily, "Aw it totally would be! Thanks Roman!" He smiled his signature smile and turned to the front.

The car got into the school parking lot and parked into the spot that was reserved for the royal family.

Roman got out of the car and immediately saw Virgil and Logan sitting on a hill with Logan holding a cigarette in between his fingers, with a very angry Virgil trying to get it back. Patton and Roman looked at each other, and got closer, trying to not make noise. As they got closer, they started to hear some of the conversation.

"Come one Logan! One isn't going to kill me, and it's not illegal, so why do you care?"

"Because on average cigarettes cause 480,000 deaths a year, and I don't want my best friend to fall victim to that."

Virgil rolled his eyes and instead took out another red lollipop. 'Where is he getting these?' Roman thought.

Patton walked over to Logan and waved at him, "Hiya! Do you remember me? We talked yesterday!"

Logan looked at Patton, then at the cigarette in his hand, before placing it on the floor and stomping on it lightly, then he cleared his throat and turned back to Patton, "Yes, you are Prince Patton, the person who invited us to Auradon, I cannot forget someone that easily."

Just then, Virgil turned his head, and noticed a slightly awkward Roman, standing behind them. "Yo, Princey, are you gonna keep standing there like a creep or are you gonna walk over here." Virgil said flatly, glaring holes into the prince.

Roman was caught off guard by that statement, so he fumbled on his words a little, "Oh, uh, yeah, uh... What were we talking about?"

Virgil raised an eyebrow, looking at the very flustered Roman. Roman compiled himself and walked over to Virgil.

"You do know my real name right?" Roman asked, looking at the younger boy in his stupidly cute face.

Virgil snapped, acting like he was trying to remember something, "Oh, uh, Princey... No, Ramen... Maybe, oh no it's Romano! easy." Virgil smirked at the slightly angry looking Roman, "Do you know mine?" Virgil asked.

Roman scoffed and rolled his eyes, "First of all, it's Roman, rude. And second, it's Virgin, right?" Roman smirked and ran his fingers through his hair slightly.

Virgil huffed in annoyance, "Take that back Princey!" Virgil yelled at Roman, getting a little closer to the very cocky prince.

Roman scooted a little closer, smelling the faint smell of cigarettes on Virgil's breath, "Make me Emo Nightmare."

Virgil stood, looking at this stupid prince, who made him lose his breath, Virgil felt a weird heat rise to his face.

Just then, the early bell rang, signalling the boys to get to their first class. The two princes stood up and started to walk to a group of friends that they knew and walked to class.

Virgil got up and dusted himself off, grumbling slightly about what had just happened to him. Logan stood and walked next to Virgil, adjusting his glasses slightly.

"I'm gonna kill him, I swear I'm gonna kill him."

"Or, you could simply talk to him."

Virgil rolled his eyes at Logan's comment, "I would much rather kill him."