Hiatus

Hey guys... I am feeling very tired and worn out... This weekend has been very hard for me and next week I have a dance recital that is very tiring on me.

On top of that I've been losing motivation for this book and every idea I have feels very choppy and almost plagiarised. I have very little idea with what I want to do with this book, I had never expected it to blow up and when I started I was young and stupid, past me really didn't set up too much for future me.

Because of this I am going to take two weeks (or so) to think about this book, and think about how I want it to go, how I want each chapter to work, and how I want to include all of you who have been so amazing and supportive.

I feel a lot of this book has been made up almost on the spot, for example, I made up the magic as I felt it needed some sort of spark (pun not intended), I will be keeping the power aspect, but if I were to re-do this book I would probably leave it out entirely, leaving Virgil to be the only person who is able to do magic, since he has the wand and the book...

I hope within the two weeks I am gone, I will be able to revise and re-think this book to make it the best I possibly can.

On the brighter news! I have been making a few one-shots about a My Hero Academia AU of sanders sides that I'm thinking about making a full book! I already like the idea of it more than my descendants, (I'm pretty sure that's because I am now older and understand where I want the book to go.)

So... yeah.

This book will be going on hiatus for two weeks.

Hope to see you all when I start updating again... 💖

- In a few

🍭🍬Candy🍬🍭