13 ~ Fights and Realisations ~

It's been 3 days since Virgil had thrown Roman out of the bathroom, and it's been eating him up.

First, he was a total ass after Roman apparently stood up for him and second, Roman now knows about both the whole self harm thing, and that he can use his wand for magic.

Now, Virgil was laying in bed, both bored and mad at himself, so he decided to turn to Logan, who was going some school work that Virgil didn't feel like doing.

"So... how was your dates with Patton?" Virgil asked with a smirk on his face.

Logan had a light blush on his face as he composed himself in order to answer, "They were not dates, I was helping Patton with some of his Calculus work that he was confused on... Nothing more."

Virgil did a weird mix of a snort and a huff, "Yeah okay, and every time you come back you have that weird dopey grin on your face."

Logan shook his head, "I will say that it is rather enjoyable to not be with the embodiment of a storm cloud." He smirked and Virgil threw a pillow at him.

"You're a jerk! You better be lucky that I don't turn you into a slug." Virgil said, half-joking.

"Oh how terrifying." Logan said sarcastically before throwing the pillow back.

Virgil laughed slightly, "Hey, do you think we will ever have magic powers?" He asked after a minute.

Logan shrugged, "Honestly? I have no clue, the chemical compound in their brains are no different than ours, so it could be a possibility. But I don't think it is a genetic mutation that gave the children the abilities... I think it's more of a spell?" Logan seemed confused, for once.

"I understood like half of that soooo..." Virgil looked at the time 12:13 AM. "Think we should sleep?"

"It would be ideal to go to bed right now, in order to be refreshed and energised for tomorrow." Logan said, taking off his glasses and turning off his bedside lamp.

Virgil rolled his eyes, "gnight four eyes." Virgil said sleepily.

"Good night Virgil."

And to that, they both fell asleep.

- - - -

Virgil woke up with Logan throwing water on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"You were sleeping in, you now have." He looked at the watch on his wrist, "5 minutes to get ready."

"WHAT?!? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!?" Virgil rushed today put on a random purple shirt and his black hoodie with purple patches sewn on it.

"I tried, but you were not waking up, so I left to get ready." He said shrugging.

"I hate you." Virgil said, glaring at Logan and running into the bathroom to fix his mess of hair.

After getting his hair somewhat tamed he ran into the main room, grabbed a piece of toast that was left for them, and put his shoes on.

"Come on! We're gonna be late." Virgil said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

Logan nodded and grabbed his own backpack, falling in line with Virgil until they got to their first period.

Virgil walked in and sat in his normal seat, when he saw...

Names on the board?

Pairs, to be specific, Virgil looked at all the pairs, but none of them matter, none of them but one.
Virgil and Roman