8 ~ Coronation Plans and Arguments ~

A/N: Yo yo yo!!! I'm a little annoying NGL. Anyways, WHY DOES THIS HAVE 5K READS? ARE YOU OKAY? Anyways, I have a lot of ship development but not a lot of just chill stuff or angst until the end which kinda sucks soooo... Also I've have been listening to a lot of Heathers so some of this could be heavily influenced by it...

Patton woke up in his normal, happy, mood. He put on his normal outfit, and went to the bathroom to do his hair. Upon arriving, he saw a very sleepy Roman, in his pajamas, not prepared for the day ahead of him.

"Hey Ro! Not ready for the day, huh?" Patton laughed a little at the state his brother was in.

"Yeah... I didn't get much sleep last night, no clue why, I just wasn't tired I guess." Roman answered quietly.

"Oh, well, try to get some sleep kiddo! Wanna make sure your ready for the day!" He smiled his signature, bright smile, and walked off to see his dad's talking about some fancy, castle buisness.

"Hey, Patton! Can you come here? We're talking about your coronation."

Great, coronation, like my day couldn't get any worse.

Patton walked over to his parents and sighed, they knew he didn't want a huge fancy party, he didn't even want it broadcasted, but it had to be, because he was going to become king.

"I've already said... I don't want to have a huge party."

Kings Remy and Emile sighed, "No, what we mean is the broadcasting... should we allow the isle children's parents to view it?" King Remy asked. Patton furrowed his eyebrows and then laughed slightly.

"Of course they should! I think the isle kids would love having their parents be able to see the coronation! We should even have them Video call, check in, make sure they aren't getting homesick." Patton smiled, it seemed like the easiest question he could ever answer... but of course, not everything was as easy as they seem.

- - - - -

Virgil was freaking out.

Mentally of course, because why show people you can feel emotions when you can just keep them inside until you cry for hours or murder someone.

Woah, Virgil was getting off topic.

He was currently staring at the ceiling. A week of the torture had been going on and Virgil was questioning if he could do what his father asked him to do.

"Virgil!" A voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and it was none other than Logan, sitting crossed legged on his bed, with a book in his lap.

"Were you listening to anything I was saying?" Logan asked, trying to keep his calm.

"Uhhhh something about smart things?" Virgil asked, which only got an eye roll from Logan.

"As I was saying, the princes invited us to their castle, in order to do the project we were tasked with in control of magical powers."
Logan said in his normal, monotone voice.

Virgil groaned, he didn't want to go to the princes castle, he wanted to lay down and sleep, or go into a coma. Honestly, the second one didn't seem to bad.

"Can we just... say that I'm sick... with a very contagious sickness... like the plaque." Virgil said, turning his attention from the ceiling to Logan.

Logan waved a hand dismissively, "Nonsense, you are not sick, and I don't feel we should lie to the people who got us off of that god-forsaken island."

Virgil face morphed from annoyance to anger. "That place is our home, Logan. We aren't meant to be here, we're the villains, they're the hero's, we don't want to be one of them!" Virgil motioned around the room.

"I am going to the castle to work on our group project, if you are joining, I'm sure you can find a way there yourself." Logan stated, an emotion edging in his voice, what was it? Betrayal?

Virgil watched as Logan made his way over to the door. Turning the handle, he stated simply,
"You don't want to be one of them." Then he walked out of the room and to the castle not too far away.

Virgil fell on his bed, why was Logan feeling Betrayed? If anything, Virgil should feel betrayed, Logan was changing for this stupid place full of royalty and good guys, good guys who imprisoned villains and their innocent children on an island for eternity.

Did Virgil just lose his best and only friend, for no other reason than to help his father who was horrible to him?

Virgil was freaking out.

A/N: sorry! I hate putting authors notes at the end of chapters but I just wanted to apologise for making this so short, but this needs to be posted, so ily! stay funky and fresh

~🍬🍭 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢🍭🍬