4 ~ Lollipops and Plans ~

Virgil gets in the car to leave the isle, and there's candy? Lollipops? Maybe he'll try one...

Red. Red like the gash on his lip, red like the inside of the car, red like his tongue and.

Wow! That's amazing?

"Lo, you have to try this! It taste like, like, the sugar cube our dads got for Christmas!"

"Sugar can lead to dietary problems in the future, I'd rather be alive than to enjoy the taste of a lollipop."

Virgil rolled his eyes,
"Sometimes, to enjoy what you have, you need a little pain to balance it out."

Logan shrugged and went back to look out the car.

Virgil stuffed about 5 more of the red lolly's into his pocket, to save for later.

He pulls a broken mirror out of his backpack, to check his face.

It's official, it's worse than he thought. The bruise won't go away, but maybe that will help his "tough act".

Virgil looked out the window, they're there.

He sticks another lollipop in his mouth, and gets out of the car.

A prince greets them at the steps, messy brown hair, brown eyes with flakes of green, a slight smile to him and a tint of red on his lips.... wait why was he looking at his lips?

Virgil shakes his head and sighs slightly.
"Are you just gonna keep staring?"
Virgil asked.

"Oh... uh sorry! You're just..."

Great, I already don't like this dude. He seems cocky.

Another prince, his skin was fair and he was wearing a blue pendant, he even had the same glasses as Logan.

The second prince smiles at Logan and Virgil, it's warm and calm, Virgil doesn't like it.

But, even though it was at a microscopic level, Virgil could see logan soften a bit, before tensing back up.

"Anyways, I'll be showing you to your dorm so... follow me."

The first boy stated. Virgil took the lollipop out of his mouth, looked roman up and down, and put the lollipop back in.

Virgils father, before leaving, told Virgil that if he wasn't to be a disgrace, he would ruin someone, and force them to put down the gates, then his father would take over.

And oh my god will it be fun for Virgil to corrupt Roman.