12 ~ Talks and Coffee ~

A/N: Heyo! I've decided that since so many people (for some weird reason) like this, it needs a schedule! So every Wednesday and Saturday between 4:00 - 5:00 there will be a new chapter!

⚠️Trigger Warnings: Cigarettes and Self harm/Blood mentions (THIS IS A FLUFF CHAPTER I SWEAR)⚠️

Patton looked at Virgil, who was puffing on a cigarette and had a slight smile on his lips.

What made him really nervous, was that his jacket looked stained on the wrist with a dark liquid.

Suddenly, Virgil seemed to wake up from he trance, and his face morphed into a deer in the headlights look.

Patton smiled warmly at him, "Sorry I decided to follow you... I just wanted to know if you were okay."

The darkly dressed boy raised an eyebrow at Patton, "and why would you care?"

Patton looked shocked, "Well! Because you're my friend... well... at least I think I'm your friend... if you'd let me that is." When Virgil didn't say no, and instead looked even more confused, like he didn't know why anyone would want to be his friend, Patton held out his hand.

"Friends?"

Virgil looked at the hand, then at Patton's hopeful smile, and then at the hand again.

He turned Patton's hand into a fist, and then gave him a fist bump, "Friends."

Patton smiled widely and clapped. "Well! Since were friends now! I have to tell you something."
He sat down on the grass and started picking at it.

Sure the happy teenager was trusting. And sure he was very oblivious, and maybe he got hurt whenever he would put his trust in someone and they betrayed that trust. So much so that it would throw him in a depressive state that led to him feeling alone. But no one knew that! Not even his brother.

He shook his head slightly, trying to clear away his thoughts that constantly ridicule him for every small thing he does.

"Okay..." Virgil said quietly.

"Okay, well there's this guy... whose like nice to me... and I want to be his friend more! But... we're so different, I have no clue how to talk to him." He said, still picking on the grass

Virgil looked a little confused, "And you want my help? Why?"

"See... that's the thing. You know him better than I do." He looked up at Virgil.

Patton watched at the gears in Virgils brain clicked, "You need help... Talking to Logan?"

Patton nodded meekly and turned to face the grass.

The Purple haired boy nodded, "Well. He's hella smart, and he likes coffee. I don't know, maybe be like, 'Hey I need help with math, wanna get coffee after school?' He loves to feel superior, if that makes sense." He finished the sentence with a shrug.

For some reason, Patton couldn't look in Virgil's eyes, so he chose to observe the scenery around him.

The garden was huge, with a brick wall blocking it from the rest of the island. The garden had flowers all along the edges, mostly Purple, Red, Light blue and Dark blue Roses, Pink Lily's, and Orchids all jumbled together. On the stone wall with golden flecks in it, there were vines and flowers growing, showing that the wall was very old.

Patton's favourite part, however, was the huge tree in the middle of the garden. It had leafs all around it, turning orange because of the time of year. The orange and green leaves grew to where it covered the whole tree, sort of like those Vines and trees that kept Rapunzel's tower hidden for 18 years. When you pushed the vines to the side, and walked into the hidden part of the tree. There was a small tire swing, the one Virgil was sitting on.