11 ~ Magic and Morse Code ~

A/N: at the end I might have a Q and A for these guys at the end, tell me if you would like that ALSO I am currently writing a new book, sanders sides Band AU, let me know if I should post that now or not...
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of self harm and panic attacks⚠️
- - - -

"I'm so sorry..."

Virgil was a sobbing mess, leaning into Roman like his life depended on it.

"Virgil... you have no reason to be sorry, just... just follow my breathing, okay?"

Virgil nodded and did his best to follow Roman's breathing, his heartbeat slowing to the pace of Roman's and his mind calming down slightly.

"Why... why would you do this?" Virgil remembered, Logan and Roman were the only ones who knew his sexuality, Virgil pushed off of Roman and fell into the corner.

"I... I didn't!" Roman seemed shocked that Virgil would ever even believe that.

"Yeah! You're the only person that knows! T-that knew!" Virgil became upset by the boy in front of him.

"I would never do anythi-"
Roman was cut of by a shallow laugh coming from Virgil.

"You're just like them! You can pretend to be my friend all you want, but I will always be a Villain, and you will always be the popular prince! We don't work." Virgil was upset, he couldn't trust the Prince in front of him, he couldn't trust anyone... not anymore.

"Virgil please-!"

"Leave."

"What?"

"I said... LEAVE!"
Virgil suddenly pointed at the door with his wand and mumbled something, it opening and throwing Roman out of it.

Virgil fell on the ground, coughing and heaving, the crystal at the top of the wand and hanging around his neck were glowing slightly.

He looked down at his arms... Roman caught him, Roman took his razor... Roman could tell everyone! Shit!

Virgil messily wrapped his arm up and put his sleeve down, running out to the classroom, and going in silently. All heads turned to him.

He sat in his normal spot and saw Patton and Logan giving him a concerned look, while Roman was avoiding his gaze entirely.

The nerd started tapping on the table, to anyone else, it would seem random, but to Virgil, he knew it was morse code, 'what happened?'

Virgil looked at Logan's hand intently, completely tuning out the teacher who was talking about powers- or something like that.

The darkly dressed boy sighed and started tapping himself, 'Panic Attack... Roman Helped... I'm an asshole.' He decided too leave out the whole... self harm... thing.

Logan raised an eyebrow, wanting him to continue, but when Virgil stopped tapping and looked down into his lap, he nodded slowly.

Virgil felt small, he felt like nothing. This was exactly how he felt on the isle everyday. He hated it more than anything.

He rolled his eyes, starting to get very jittery in the seat he was in, and decided to do something about it. Virgil stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"Mr. Emmit, please sit back down, class isn't over for another 20 minutes."

In response, Virgil threw up a middle finger and walked out the classroom.

He ran out to the garden at the back of the school, ignoring anyone who was trying to stop him, which wasn't a lot of people.

He sat on a tire swing not too far away, and pulled out a cigarette, needing it to melt his thoughts away.

The darkly dressed boy let himself smile slightly as he exhaled the smoke.

He was so lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't see the person walking out there with him.

Almost.

- - - -

A/N
Hey this is sorta a filler chapter but I kinda like it, the next chapter be wayyyy longer