Quick Authors Note of me Being Very STUPID

HI! How's life, please don't skip this! Unless the book is completed, then skip if ya please...

ANYWAYS!!!

Soooo im really stupid... and I am fitting Remus in it! So that's awesome, he will have a small-ish part but yeah...

ALSO

I forgot that since the kings are two boys... both Patton and Roman are adopted, so Roman would have all the chance to be king, since it's not just him whose adopted... OOPS.

So! We're gonna say that Patton is Remy's nephew that his Sister didn't want because it was a teenage pregnancy so he technically has royal blood in him! Fun, right!

NEXT

I would love to subtly include some of you in this book, that would be fun so like... comment if you want to be in this bc I have a good idea.

AND FINALLY

I want to put out a new book! It would be called Split Personality, it's a Sanders Sides Band AU, and it would be Prinxiety, Logicality, and Demus! 👀 should I post that now? I have the first three chapters done soooo.

The book also has a co-author ThatOneWeirdArtThing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!!!

If you would like to help out on that book, feel free to comment and tell me if you want it!!! I want to post it but idk...

Here's the Synopsis:

A group of teens think it would be a fun idea, and a quick buck, to make a band. With Roman being lead guitarist and singer, Patton on keyboard, Remus on the drums, And Remy who was on the Bass, but he graduated, Logan and Janus realise they need a new bass player to complete the team.

When a sarcastic and emo new kid arrives, Roman realises both how much he hates him, and how good he is at base.

How will the band form, and how will it change the relationships within it?

THANKS FOR LISTENING!

- - - -

🍭🍬Candy🍬🍭