3

Hiya loves. Well, I know this story isn't so good right now but I think I know how to fix it. Have patients and faith, please. In this chapter, we may go ahead and have Celeste be taken. Let's see how this goes. ♥️💙🌹🌹

~Celestes p.o.v~

Celeste goes to class with Lily and laughs some while talking. "So what's the plan, Celeste?" She asked a bit curious now. She shrugged and looked at Lily. "Honestly I have no idea. I have to go grocery shopping and then I'm probably gonna do what I usually do if you're not over. Watch TV eat and sleep." Celeste laughs smiling some at the idea. "I'm glad I don't have to go into work for the next few days." She said as you both walked into your class and went to your seats. The whole time the class waited to start Celeste was laughing and talking to Lily. As the bell rings the teacher stands up from behind his desk. "Alright, class. Today we will be watching a movie and taking notes over it. Try to stay awake." He said and stared right at her. She did indeed have a bad habit of falling asleep during movies in class and everyone knew it. Celeste laughed and tried to stay awake.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I drive to my hideout still thinking about that girl in the car. I couldn't figure out why she was on my mind. I walked past my right-hand man Frost without saying a word. "Sir are you okay?" He asked as I went by. "I'm fine Frost. I'll be in my office." I said and walked to a room that said "DO NOT ENTER" on the door. As I sat at my desk I threw papers and other items off it. "I need to figure out who she is so I can get my mind off her already," I growled under my breath.