9

Two chapters in one day?! What's gotten into me? Oh well. Please enjoy this one.

~Your p.o.v.~

You lay on the bed after giving up on trying to leave and just started reading a book. Suddenly you heard a click signalling the door was unlocked and you hid leaving the window open. Forgetting about the cameras you figured yoh can trick whoever it is into thinking you escaped. "Forget something madam?" The same voice from the intercom said and pointed at the cameras. You groaned and came out. "God damn it." You mumbled. "What do you want?" You were getting mad. The henchman glared at you. "Firstly watch your tone. I can easily kill you. Boss would be mad but I can still do it. Second the boss has requested your presence." He said growling some. "Well you can tell your boss I said fuck you. I'm going to get out of this place and go home." Suddenly the joker came over the intercom. "Blah blah blah blah blah. All that chit chat is gonna get someone hurt. I suggest you go with my man there if you even want to be able to step foot outside." He said before shutting off the intercom. The man looked at you smirking. "You heard the boss." You got so mad you punched the man before leaving the room. The man groaned in pain as you punched him breaking his nose and grabbed your wrist tightly dragging you to jokers room. He threw you inside roughly making you land hard on one of the knives on the ground cutting your arm. You hear a low growl and look up slowly. That's when you finally see him. The joker.

CLIFF HANGER! I'm sorry please forgive me. I hope you liked it. Remember to comment any ideas you have for the following chapters. Love you all ♥️💙🌹🌹