6

Hiya loves. I really like this image. I found it on Instagram and I just had to add it here. Forgive me XD. Anyways let's get on with the story.

You had given up on actual TV and turned on Netflix. Going through Netflix yoh find your favorite musical and put it on. You sit cross legged on the couch as the movie starts. You watch the movie unknowing that someone was there with you.

~???? P.o.v~

I look around Y/N's room while she is downstairs watching a movie. Boss wanted a close eye on her so I decided to get as much information as possible. Her room was filled with drawings and books and a few figurines here and there. I saw an image of what she drew for her dream room and I took a picture and sent it to Joker.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I was sitting in the car waiting for Frost to finish doing the shopping when my phone went off. I picked it up and looked seeing it was a message from one of my men. I opened it and saw it was an image of Y/N's dream room. I saved the image so I could recreate the room once we got back. As Frost finally came back to the car I looked at him with an eager look.

~Frost's p.o.v~

When I came back to the car I noticed boss had this glint in his eye that would worry anyone that was smart enough to be afraid of him. "Frost once we get back to the hideout we need to clear the biggest room we have. We are going to make this room." Joker said and showed me the image. I simply nodded and started the car. "Yes sir." I said and started our way back to the hideout. I drive over the speed limit and we get to the hideout in a record time.

~Jokers p.o.v~

When we get back to the hideout I go straight to the biggest room and look at the picture then the room. "Frost get started on the room. Make sure it looks exactly like the image. Down to the smallest detail." I said and left frost to do the work and I went to my office and started making my plan on getting Y/N here.

Hiya loves. Well I think that this chapter is one of the best ones I've done so far. Let me know what you think. Like comment all that good jazz. Dont forget to stay yourselves. And remember that no matter what you matter. ♥️💙🌹🌹