12

Hiya loves. So here is another installment of Strange Love. I know so far it's not really good and I apologize. So here is an actual chapter and not another author's note. Let me know your thoughts and opinions.

You sit in the chair for a bit before slowly getting up and going to the closet. Upon opening the closet you see its filled with your favorite clothes and clothes you've always wanted. Smiling some you choose a strapless crop top and ripped skinny jeans. As you get dressed you look at your phone open up your favorite reading app, Wattpad. Clicking on a fanfic you were reading you walk downstairs reading it some more. "What are you doing kitten?" Joker asked arching an eyebrow seeing you walk while looking at your phone. Looking up from your phone you sit down at the table. "I was just reading a fanfic." You said softly and put the phone in your pocket. He nods and finishes setting plates on the table. You notice it was filled with a variety of breakfast foods. "You eat all this everyday?" You asked surprised. He shook his head. "No kitten. I just didnt know what you wanted. Oh that reminds me. I have something for you." He said with a grin and walked behind you a put a collar like choker on you. Property of J it read. "What is this?" You asked upset. "Every kitty needs a collar." He said smirking.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I smirk as you stare ar me shocked at what I said. "You're mine kitten. That just let's other know. That is if you ever get to leave the property." I said laughing. "Now eat." Y/N stared at the food and just grabbed some juice which made me scowl. "Why wont you eat Y/N?" I asked using her actual name instead of her new nickname. She looked up at me shocked I said her name with made me smile. "I'm not hungry." She mumbled. I scooted my chair out. "Come here." She slowly stood and walked to me. When she was in my reach I pulled her into my lap and lifted a fork with pancakes on up for her. "Eat." I said softly.

~Your p.o.v~

You slowly eat the pancakes and slightly smiled. Maybe he isnt so bad afterall. You thought when the pancakes were all gone. He smiled and stroked your hair which made you flinch some but you then calmed down and let him. "Good girl~" he said to you and let you stand. You get off his lap and start to run. He watched you and sighed thinking you were running from him. He got up and chased you just to see you had jumped on the couch and stretched out. This confused him and you knew it so you gave a small smirk. "Is somebody getting use to her new home?" He asked walking around to the couch and sitting next to you. You shrug silently and close your eyes.

~Jokers p.o.v~

She closed her eyes and I smile we'd looking at her. She was beautiful. She was all mine. "If you're good you can come with me to a meeting at my club tonight doll face." I said and ran my fingers through her hair. "But you need to behave and not cause trouble when I do something real quick." I said going to my room. I grabbed my tattoo gun and some ink and went back to her plugging it in. "Get up." I said with some force. She slowly got up and saw the tattoo gun and started to run off. I grab her by the arm and pull her on me. "Behave. This will only hurt for a second." I said and put the tattoo gun under her left eye and turned it on putting a "J" under her eye. Then putting a new needle in and changing the ink color I put a pink and black heart on the top of her cheek bone. "Done." I said and smiled. "That wasnt so bad was it?" I asked as a tear slid down her cheek.

Hi loves. Well here it is. It's not much but I tried. Let me know what you think. ♥️💙🌹🌹