10

I hope yall forgave me for the cliff hanger. I think I know what to do for this chapter. Let me know what you think ♥️💙🌹🌹

~Jokers p.o.v.~

I stared down at Y/N seeing her arm bleed now from being thrown onto one of my knives. My gaze went straight for my man that threw her. "What have I told you about breaking things that dont belong to you?!" I screamed at him growling and standing up going over to him where we were face to face. "You realize that I can kill you and no one will care?" I said before picking Y/N up off the ground and setting her on my bed. "I suggest you leave us now before I change my mind on not killing you." I said with a menacing glare at him. Turning my attention to you I clean up your arm. "I'm sorry for him kitten~" I purred at you and smirked as I wrapped your arm. "Welcome to your new home. Behave and you'll get a treat. Misbehave and you'll be punished." I explained before sitting in my chair across from her. She stared at me in a mixture of fear and shock. "Why did you just help me? You're what they call the prince of crime. You're evil!" She screamed at me and jumped up. Before she could do anything I quickly smacked her across the face. "You dont talk to me like that!" I yelled.

~Your p.o.v~

Your face stung. The joker had just slapped you hard across the face and you held your cheek. "You dont talk to me like that!" He yelled at you and growled under his breath. Yoh shrink backwards from fear and you hear him sigh. "Kitten you're going to learn who's the boss around here. And it's not you." He said a bit softer and picked you up placing you on the bed. You scooted away from him so there was a distance on the bed and you looked at him. "Why would I even want to stay here with you?" You spat at him and saw him glare before dragging you back to the room you woke up in. "You can come out when you decide to behave." He growled and slammed the door locking it.