14

Hiya guys! So not so much excitement from me this time but I will try another chapter since apparently people are actually enjoying this. So without further ado the next chapter. Also warning it may contain some gore and smut. If you dont like these things I suggest you skip this chapter.

You wake up to being in Jokers arms again. Some reason this comforts you but you get up and grab an outfit changing into it you went downstairs silently. Your hand stung from it being stabbed the night before and you were hungry so you went to the kitchen and grabbed some yogurt hoping joker woukdnt notice you ate. You eat the yogurt throwing away the container and you went to a room full of books.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I wake up and y/n is no where in sight. I jumped out of her bed and searched the room and she was still no where to be found. "GOD DAMN IT WHERE IS SHE?!" I scream and run out of the room slamming doors looking for her. Getting downstairs I see the container that formally contained yogurt. Shes still in the house at least. I thought and searched the rooms downstairs. I checked all the rooms except the library so I opened the door and there she sat in the corner curled up with a book. I smiled some but then remembered i was angry and stomped in grabbing the book and throwing it. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KITTEN?!" I shout at her glaring down at her. She got scared and scooted away but before she could get far I grabbed her by her hair and drug her back to her room. "Never leave when I'm still asleep again." I growled throwing her on the bed. "Now you must be punished." I tore off her outfit and took off my jacket throwing it across the room and got on top of her. She tried to fight me off her but I pinned her hands above her head before tying them up to the headboard. "Calm down kitten. It will only hurt for a minute." I said and smirked before taking off my pants and boxers aligning myself to her entrance. With one quick thrust I entered her roughly and let out a groan as she screamed out.

~Your p.o.v~

You screamed and tears fell down your face as he entered you roughly. "S-stop! P-please!" You cried out as he started to thrust more in you and gripped your hips tight enough that you will be bruised. "Dont tell me to stop kitten!" He screamed and slapped you across the face. You whimpered as he continued. After a while he was covered in sweat and he finally pulled out and came on you breathing heavily. "Such a good kitty~" he purred before untying you. You layed there sore and crying some. "Next time I'll be more gentle kitten. I promise." All you could do was nod and cover up shivering. Joker left after getting dressed.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I left Y/N in her room after I finished with her and went to my club. I had a meeting that I had to attend to. Getting to the club and hid my gun so the person I was meeting with didnt see it. "Ah there you are J." He said when I made it to my section. "Where were you?" He asked clearly upset I was a little late. "I was teaching my kitten a lesson. I'm here now so let's get down to business." I said and sat down. He nodded. "Sir that therapist from Arkham asylum is here and she wont stop asking for you. What should we do?" He said finally. "I'll take care of Dr. Quinnzel. Right after I take care of this one little problem." I said and glared at him pulling out my gun and shooting him in the head getting blood everywhere and in me. Then Dr. Quinnzel came in and saw the body and backed up. "Ah Dr. If you were smart I'd leave and never come back." I said pointing the gun at her and cocking it.

~Dr. Quinnzel p.o.v~

I went to the jokers club to warn him but saw him standing by a dead body and he was covered in blood then he trailed the gun to me. "Ah Dr. If you were smart youd leave and never return." He said to me before I ran off and out of the club never returning again.

~Your p.o.v~

You finally got up and took another shower to clean off Jokers "present". You put on sweatpants and a hoodie afterwards. Going downstairs you sat on the couch and turned on the TV putting on Netflix seeing a selection of your favorite movies and musicals. You clicked one and just sat there watching it until Joker returned.

Okay so I brought Harley in for like a bit but now no more Harls. Sorry guys. I only included her for someone who kept asking if Harley would be in here. Let me know what you think guys. Love you all. ♥️💙🌹🌹