19

Hey guys! Let's see how this goes. A quick preview. In this chapter, y/n will be thrown into the barrel of acid at the abandoned acid plant. Their usual hair color will turn pink and black. (Black on top and goes to pink with white tips) then they will go insane. So away we go!

~Y/N p.o.v~

Y/N walked around the hideout her kitten following her around. Joker had been showering her with gifts recently and one of the gifts was a tiger kitten. You fell in love with the wild cat and named her jasmine like from a Disney film you watched as a child. (Yes I know the tigers name was rajah but jasmine seems like a good name for a tiger cub.) Wondering what Joker was up to you made your way to the room you werent allowed in. Going inside you saw a plan on paper with your name on it. Special plan for Y/N it read. Reading the plan you see he plans on throwing you in acid. Getting scared you suddenly hear the clearing of a throat. Slinnong around and dropping the paper you see J in the doorway. "I thought i told you not to come in here kitten~" He purred at you walking over to you and throwing you over his shoulder. "As punishment you're not allowed to play with Jasmine for a week. Or any of the other animals." He said as he took you to your room. You being you, you start to pout.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I see her pouting and I chuckle softly. "Kitten you're adorable when you pout. But I'm not changing my mind. You went into my office even after I said not to." I said softly and stroked her hair. "Be glad I'm not taking away your snacks again." I said and layed on the bed. "Come now. We gave a big night ahead of us. We need our rest." I said and pulled her close closing my eyes. She put her face in my chest and I could feel her soft breath hit my skin. I smile and take a nap with my kitten.

~LATER THAT NIGHT TIME SKIP~

I wake up and softly shake Y/N awake. "Come on kitten let's go. Time for a little trip." I said softly and picked her up going to the car. I felt her hold onto me a bit frightened and I tried to sooth her. "No need to be scared kitten." I said knowing it wasnt true. I drive to the old abandoned acme acid plant and carry her inside going to the top of railing. "Today kitten is when you really start living." I said before throwing her over the rail into the acid below.

~Your p.o.v~

As you hit the acid you see Jokers face one last time before your eyes close. Then suddenly there was a splash in the acid and you're pulled from the acid. Your beautiful h/c hair turned black on top went to pink in the middle and was white at the bottom now. Your s/c was now pastey white and your skin was clearer. Gasping for air you open your eyes and scream hearing voices that werent talking. Joker lookednat you with pitty and carried you in his arms. "Its okay kitten. They will go away and you can control them once you're use to them." He whispered softly to you. You looked at him and held on tightly as he took you back to the hideout.

So here it is. It's not the best but I tried. Let me know. Love you all! ♥️💙🌹🌹