23

~your P.O.V.~

Waking up on a Sunday afternoon, you look around and sigh softly. The bed felt empty beside you. Looking next to you where Joker usually slept you pout softly when you see he isn't there. "Daddy?" You say looking around and getting up. As you get up, you grab the robe Joker had gifted to you.

You start to worry a bit before you hear the shower running

You start to worry a bit before you hear the shower running. Going into the bathroom you breathe a sigh of relief. 

~Jokers P.O.V.~

As the water hits the Jokers' back, he hears a soft sigh. Peaking his head out he saw Celeste and smiled softly. "Oh good. You're awake kitten." He said softly. "Was that a sigh I heard tho?" He asked a bit concerned. She nodded and pouts at him. "You were missing from bed when I woke up." She mumbled where he heard her. He frowns some and then laughs a bit. "I'm sorry kitten. I didn't want you to wake up to the scent of sweat." To this Celeste smiled a bit. She could never stay mad her lover. "Aww, I can't stay mad at you. It's okay daddy~" She said with a smile that could light up the room. She giggled softly and decided to join him in the shower. Taking off the robe and then getting in the shower with him she smiled a bit more as the warm water hit her skin. "Mmm~ the water feels great." She said and the Joker smiled and nods. "Yes, it is."

~Your P.O.V.~

She smiles and finishes up washing up. "So kitten," Joker said looking at her, "what would you like to do today?" He asked smiling as he wrapped a towel around his waist. She thought for a second. She had really wanted to go out on a date type thing with him but she knew that if they went out looking like themselves either one or both of them would be thrown into Arkham Assylum again and she didn't want that. "I really wanted to go out to the movies, eat sushi, maybe go shopping with you." She said softly. "But, I know that if we went out in public we would need disguises since the cops are after us still." Joker nods thinking. He would do anything to make Celeste happy. "Well, then let's look for disguises." He said with a wide smile. Her eyes widen and gleam with happiness. "But then again," she starts with a small smirk. Arching his eyebrow Joker was clearly confused. "Kitten, what do you have planned?" He asked her as he saw the small smirk. "Just a thought." She said acting innocent. 

Alrighty guys! This is the latest chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it! I know its been awhile which is why I thought id try a new chapter. if you guys have any idea my inbox is open let me know your ideas!