15

The joker returned later that night covered in blood and smelled of gun powder. He didn't glance twice at you while you were on the couch but he went straight to the shower to clean up. As he showered you turned off the TV and snuck back to your room. You saw the joker was using your shower and you held your breath as you sat on the bed trying not to make a sound. "I already know you left the room kitten. I won't punish you this time because I'm to tired from that meeting." He said as he got out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. Crawling under the blankets to hide some he sits on the edge of the bed rubbing his face. You saw all his muscles and how they moved when he made a sudden movement. He turns to look at you and smirks. "Does kitten like what she sees?" He purred at you and moved the blanket so he could get under it also. You blush crimson but curl up to him as you close your eyes. Despite everything he's done to you so far you were actually kinda liking it there with him. He kissed your head and smiled seeing you slowly get more comfortable with him. "That's it kitten. I won't hurt you. Unless you ask me to that is." He said softly as you drifted off taking a nap.

I know it's not my best work but it's what I could think of. Let me know what you think. ♥️💙🌹🌹