8

This chapter is dedicated to user42056995 thank you so much for your feedback it means a lot to me! And now for the chapter loves ♥️💙🌹🌹

~Your p.o.v.~

You wake up and find yourself laying in a giant bed. This isnt my bed. Or my bedroom. You think to yourself and slowly get up to leave. Once you reach the door you discover its locked and you groan in frustration. You looked around and saw cameras in the room watching you. "Let me out!" You scream at one of the cameras knowing someone was watching through them. Suddenly an intercom in the room comes on. "I cannot do that." Said an unknown voice. "Boss wants you in here. I groaned and decided to look around the room. Realizing that it was an exact replica of my dream room I started wondering who the persons boss was and why they made my dream room. Hopefully soon I'll find out. You thought and looked through the books.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I watched you through the cameras and smiled some seeing you take interest in the room. "She's probably wondering who I am." I said to my henchmen that answered her plea to be released. "Soon she will know. Soon indeed." I started laughing hysterically and went to my room. "Ah sweet innocent little (Y/N), you will never be able to leave. I will make you mine forever." I said to no one in particular and layed on the floor surrounded by guns and knives of different types.

Hiya loves! Heres the chapter! I hope you enjoy it. It's not the best but it will do. Let me know what you want. Do you want a dark turn or a hot and steamy way in this story? Comment below or message me your answers. I love you all so much! Bye for now! ♥️💙🌹🌹