25

Okay guys I think, and yes I know this is a touchy subject, but I think I will be bringing in COVID-19. No this will not be a joke chapter. It will have the quarantine in it and all the stress and everything that's happening. Please give me input on what you think of this chapter. 

~Celeste's P.O.V.~

While Joker and I sat in the living room watching movies, I got an alert on my phone. "Daddy I just got an alert. It says a global pandemic has broken out. It says we need to stock up on essentials and to keep away from social interactions." I said sounding worried. "What are we gonna do?" Joker looked at me and nodded. Grabbing his phone he called Frost. "I'm sorry Frost, I know I said to take the day off but I need you to run to the store and get everything. All the food and the essentials. This hideout is about to go on lockdown." From how Joker was nodding I could tell Frost agreed and soon left to buy it all. "Don't worry Kitten everything will be okay." He said to me with a smile.

~Joker's P.O.V.~

I had sent Frost to the store to buy everything for us to survive. He had taken the big car so everything for us to survive. "We will survive this babygirl. We can do this together." Celeste still seemed worried so I got up and walked out of the room. I wanted to make her a surprise she could use anytime she wanted to get away.

~Celestes P.O.V.~

As Joker walked out of the room I turned the tv off. Something about a global pandemic seemed to scare me. I knew Frost was gonna get everything at the store, literally everything that the store had and it would be bare empty before anyone else got there, so I knew we would have plenty of supplies but the thought of staying inside scared me the most. All these thoughts ran through my brain. "Joker is gonna get bored and tired of you during this lockdown", "you're not gonna last the entire time." And when Joker left the room I was sure it was true.

~Jokers P.O.V.~

Going into one of the largest rooms in the hideout I would clean everything out of it. "Celeste is gonna love this. I know how much she loves to read so now she will have a giant library to escape to. Just gotta get the books." I said with a grin and pulled out my phone. Messaging one of the other henchmen to go get all the books he can find and bring them in though the secret entrance.

Hello my beans. I apologize for being gone. I in face have COVID and it was extremely hard on me. But here is the chapter. A bit to late but here it is! Let me know how it is to you guys!❤💙🌹