24

~Frosts P.O.V.~

As I watched from the hallway to make sure the master and his lover stayed safe I ended up smiling softly. "He is much happier now than when he was with that harlequin," Frost said gently. Overhearing what Celeste was saying I quickly went to work on a plan I had. I ordered the best sushi in Gotham and set up the giant living room for a special date night. Making the living room look like a movie theatre and smiled proud of my work so far. "Master Joker and Lady Celeste will be so happy. They can have everything they want in the comfort of their hideout." I said and place candy on the table and sodas. As I sat everything out, Joker came downstairs. "What's all this Frost?" He asked me a bit confused. "Well sir," I started, "I overheard Lady Celeste talk about what she wanted to do and I know she doesn't want to lose you so I brought her ideas here." To this Joker smiles and nods. "Good job Frost." He said smiling wide. Joker went back upstairs to keep Celeste distracted until I finished my surprise for them. As I finished setting everything up I sent a text message to Joker.

Frost: Alright sir, the living room and den are all set up for the two of you.

Joker: Good job Frost. What movies are set up for us today?

Frost: I have picked out comedies, family movies, romance, and a few adult films just in case.

Joker: Alright it all sounds great. And all the snacks and ice cream and such are ready?

Frost: Yes sir it is

Joker: *insert smiling emoji* great

I smile knowing that he approves of everything. Straightening out the blankets I see them come down in comfy wear. Celeste was wearing what some would consider emo wear. A black tank top, black shorts, grizzly bear feet slippers and carrying a stuffed bear with fake blood on its paws completed her look along with her hair in two braids. I smile some as this look reminded me of a small child but she made it work well.

 I smile some as this look reminded me of a small child but she made it work well

~Celeste's P.O.V.~

My eyes widened seeing how everything was set up perfectly. "It looks perfect! Exactly how I imagined we could spend the day outside but now it's better! I can be inside in your arms." I smiled happily and gave Frost a hug and then ran back into Jokers' arms.

~Jokers P.O.V.~

Celeste ran into my arms after giving Frost a hug. "I'm glad you like it kitten. Frost did all this for us. He knew you wanted a date day but didn't want me to go to Arkham again." I explained and Frost simply nodded in agreement. "Thank you so much, Frost. This means so much to me." She said and this caused Frost to smile. I smile as well when I watch Celeste jump on the couch and made a small tent type thing with the blankets. Chuckling softly, I pat him on the back. "Take the day off Frost. You've earned it." I said gently and gave him some cash to go have fun. "Sir if I may," Frost started saying, "Miss Celeste changed you. but it is for the best that she changed you. You're so much happier now. She is much better for you than that harlequin was." He said and simply handed the money back to me. "This belongs to you so I cannot accept it. You stole it fair and square." He said then walked towards his room. "Oh and sir, don't forget you were gonna take Celeste to your next bank robbery. You guys are a great team together so know you'll pull this off, sir. Enjoy your date day." Frost went into his room after that. I nod after he left and just curled up with Celeste. "Are you ready my lovely kitten?" I asked Celeste before pressing play on a movie. She nods as we watch the movie.

Hey guys, It's author-chan again. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I am currently working on updating the other chapters to match how the story is going now. Let me know what you think of this chapter guys!