7

Hiya loves. This is gonna be a valentine's chapter. I'm sorry it's late but I'm doing what I can. ♥️💙🌹🌹

~Your p.o.v.~

Its valentine's day and you were still home alone since your parents were gone still. You see the mailman and you go to get the mail. Going through the mail you see an unmarked envelope and you open it.

Love can happen in mysterious ways. When you see the one you truly love then you'll know
-your mystery valentine

You read it many times and smile softly. You had a secret admirer. You start to wonder who it is and then went inside again.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I send Y/N a letter card thing for valentine's day. Today I would bring her to the hideout. Frost had finished with her dream room and filled it with many types of clothes and snacks and drinks. I hope she likes it and can learn to like, or even love, me.

~?????? P.o.v.~

I watch Y/N like I was ordered to waiting for just the right moment for my boss to take the girl. As I watched her put her shoes on I sent him a message.

Me: Boss she will be leaving her house soon. You can get her now.

~Your p.o.v~

You put your shoes on and grab your house key. You had decided to go for a walk. As you leave your house you leave the spare key under the mat and walks to the nearest gas station and buys an icee. You have a strange feeling you're being watched and followed but you push it away as you pay for your drink and start walking downtown. As you walk past the park downtown you see the same car from the other day but you pay no attention until you are suddenly grabbed and thrown in the back of the car. As you're thrown in you hit your head and pass out and the car starts driving again.

~Jokers p.o.v~

"I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL WITH HER YOU IDIOT!" I yell at my henchmen that threw Y/N into the car. I glare and decide to take care of him when we get back. "Frost drive to the hideout now." I ordered him and he drove fast to the hideout. On the way to the hideout I look at you as you're unconscious and move your hair out of your face. Staring at your face j see you twitch some then the car gets to the hideout and I carry you inside to your room and lay you on the bed before leaving and locking the door.

Alrighty loves here you have it. I know it's late and it was only suppose to be a day late but I had bad writers block. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know your feedback. Also I'm sl surprised that you guys like this story. It is number four hundred something in the joker tag so thank you so much for that. Next chapter will be dedicated to the first person who comments on this chapter 😅 I love you all so much. Stay yourselves! ♥️💙🌹🌹