17. The Yelling Game

Play the song on the side please!! xoxox

Elizabeth’s POV

                Harry drove us to the fair, he helped me out of the car and now we were walking to the entrance to buy the tickets.

                Harry stood in front of the booth. “I asked you to come, so I’m going to pay” he said sternly at me but with a smile. I rolled my eyes at him. A few seconds later he retrieved the tickets and walked us in.

“Besides, what gentlemen would I be if I let the women pay?” he said placing the tickets in his jean pocket.

“Not a gentlemen at all.” I said playing along and he nodded at me.

                We walked around trying to look for Louis. There were so many lights hanging around light post. All of the rides we also so lit up in a way it looked beautiful. Well, it looked beautiful if you dim out all of the screaming coming from the rides around us and the crowded walk ways of small children and couples running around.

                “Hey Harry” I heard someone say and I turned my head away from the scenery around us and looked in front of us. The guy that called his name waved at us. He quickly walked over holding hands with a beautiful brunette along with some other friends.

“Hey I’m Louis” The guy with the beautiful brunette said and gave me a small hug. He pulled away and motioned to the girl next to him.

“This is my girlfriend Eleanor” he said and Eleanor smiled at me.

“I’m so glad to finally meet you!” She said and hugged me tightly and I giggled.

“Harry has talked about you so much, it was torture for me not knowing who you were” She said once she pulled away. From the corner of my eye I saw Harry roll his eyes at her.

“Alright, that’s enough” Harry said smiling at her.

“Okay, back to the rest of the lads. This is Liam and his girlfriend Sophia” Louis said motioning to the couple to the right of him.

“This is Zayn and Perrie,” Louis said moving down the line and they gave me a wave. “The little blonde here is Niall!” Louis said placing an arm on his shoulders and cause Niall to smile but roll his eyes.   

“Hey” He said to me but kept his eyes on Louis trying to push him away.

“Alright guys let’s go have fun” Harry said and took my hand.

“To the rides!” Louis yelled and ran away holding Eleanor’s hand. We all laughed and followed them.

                After we all got on a few rides we all just decided to walk around. Eleanor was walking beside me telling me about herself and vise versa. Louis was walking beside her talking to the rest of the lads on where we were going to go next after we leave the fair.  I really didn’t mind where we went, even though I just met Harry’s group of friends I have grown to like them. I turned to look at Harry and he was looking up at the sky as if something caught his eye. I looked up and saw nothing but the stars.

                I pulled my eyebrows together and placed my hand on his arm. “What is it Harry?” I asked but he said nothing. I turned to look at Eleanor and she was just looking at Harry.

“Harry!” She said loudly and Harry blinked and looked at her direction.

“What?” He asked looking at Eleanor then back at me.

“You sort of spaced out” I said but he wasn’t looking at me he looked behind me; I assume that he was looking at Eleanor.

“No I’m okay. I was just looking at the stars” He said then moved his gaze to me and gave me a small smile.

I gave him a confused look, I was going to say something but I just let it slide.

“Hey guys” Liam said breaking the silence. “Let’s go on the Farris wheel!”

“Yea let’s go do that” Harry said grabbing my hand and followed Liam to go stand in line for our turn for a ride.

After a few minutes everyone else was already seated in, Harry and I were the only ones left of the group to be allowed on the ride.The man that was in charge of the ride asked for two tickets. Harry nodded at him and took two tickets out of his front pocket and placed it in the man’s hand.

“Thank you” The man replied to us, according to his name tag his name was Mike.

Mike held our tickets in one hand and opened the small gate with the other to allow us through. He then lifted the small bar that was attached to the seat so we could climb in.

“Are you sure you are okay?” I asked as I sat down and he stepped on and sat down beside me.

“Yea, I’m fine.” He said giving me a tone as if it was obvious. Mike snapped the small bar into place and went back to stand next to the gate to allow other people on the ride to fill up all the empty seats. The ride started to move and each second we started to lift more off the ground. I looked up to see that Louis and Eleanor were in the seat in front of us with the rest of the gang above them.

“Hope you are not scared of heights!” Liam said yelling down at us cupping his hands around his mouth to make his voice audible over the music playing in the background.

“No way. I laugh at the fear of heights!” Louis yelled back at him and Eleanor placed a hand over his mouth.

“Louis, shut up!” Zayn said

“Yea!” Perrie yelled right after him

“Everyone stop yelling!” Eleanor said holding her hands out palms forward. I giggle.

“Eleanor you are yelling too!” I said and she smiled down at me, Harry chuckled beside me.  Louis turned to look at me and gave me a small wave then turned back around and placed an arm around Eleanor’s shoulder.