90. What is this for?

Author's Note
Hey! How are you guys? Are you enjoying my story so far? I hope its not going too slow for you guys.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and share.

 Harry's POV

I sighed and slowly turned to look at the boys, raising my eyebrows at them. This better be important.  

"Sorry" they all apologized in unison.

"Whatever." I said shaking my head. "So why did all of you guys decide to barge in on my good morning?" asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, I would stop being rude if I were you" Liam said with a smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked and they all just smiled at each other.

"We figured out the perfect plan!" Niall grinned. "You are going to love it!"

I nodded eyeing them skeptically. "I'm listening."

Elizabeth's POV

"Then, all of your boyfriends decided to drop in!" I yelled at the girls. We were all having lunch outside sitting on a black table with matching chairs and white cushions.

Perrie laughed. "That sucks" she said taking a forkful of pasta.

"No one said that they were smart" Sophia said with a trace of a smile on her lips setting her cup of soda down on the table.

"I wonder what they even wanted to tell Harry." I paused taking a small sip from my soda before placing it back down on the table." I got out of there as quickly as I could. The embarrassment was eating me alive!"

Eleanor looked at me and laughed. “Alright, let’s pay for this and then we can go shopping!” she said excitedly and we all stood up from our chairs.

Eleanor’s POV

I tugged Elizabeth’s arm walking her to the changing room so she could try on a couple of dresses that I chose out for her.

“Eleanor, what are you doing?” She whined as I pushed her into one of the empty changing stalls.

“Try, these on!” I said placing the dresses in her arms and closed the door.  “I will be waiting right here. So you better walk out so I can see you”. I heard her groan as I smiled leaning against the wall waiting for her.

A few minutes later I hear the door click open and I look up watching her walk out and my jaw dropped.

“This is humiliating!” she whined hiding her face in her hands.

“You look beautiful!” I said grabbing her arm and pushed her towards the full length mirror hanging on the white wall.

“You are buying this” I nodded as she turned around looking at herself in the mirror. The white dressed fitted her perfectly. I can’t wait for tonight.

“Why am I even buying this?” She asked turning around, shaking her head at me.

“Would you stop complaining?” I smiled at her. “All of us are just going to go out to diner that’s all”

Elizabeth nodded. “Alright, let me get changed” she said walking back into the changing room that she was in before.

Harry’s  POV

I fixed my shirt looking at myself in the mirror, starting to get irritated. My hair looked like a mess; it couldn’t pick a better day to do so. I groaned and ran my fingers through my messy hair trying to make it stay in place.

“Mate, calm down” Niall said smiling at me who was leaning against the wall behind me.  Niall was wearing a grey suit with a black bowtie and shoes.

“Calm down” I chuckled nervously.  “Right, like that’s possible.

There was a knock at the door before it clicks open and I see Liam standing through the small gap.  I turn around to face him “Okay, guys hurry up. Sophia says that they are already on their way”

 I took in a deep breath and nodded. Niall smiled at me, before walking out the door behind Liam.