Important Info!

Hi everybody! i am so so sorry i have not been updating as much as before. Iihave been quite busy lately through out the week and have not had time to write anything down. I promise i will update if i do have the chance to. I will also try to upload on the weekends because those seem like the days that i am not that occupied. 

Thank you all so much for voting, liking, reading my story etc. You have no idea how much this all means to me. I can not believe that all of you actually enjoy my writing. I'll admit i was skeptical about it. Thank you all so much. Please make sure to leave comments down below and give me your thoughts. I love hearing from you all. IOf any of you have any questions please ask.

oh wait! one more thing!

i have another story you could check out. It's more like an advice/blog. I just give advice to all of you. I have already posted on people who have panic attacks or anxiety. It's just me giving you all some tips that can help you deal with all of that.. Please ask me anything. If you are going through a bad break up, or if you are being bullied or just want advice on anything please please message me and i will do my best to give you advice on that. If you would like to give it a try please check it out its called, Ask Nataly.

So please message me your questions loves!!