45. Weird Day

Author's Note

Hey Loves! i know i am updating alot but i'm just bored. Lol. Oh i have something to ask all of you. If any of you have any music suggestions please leave the title down below in the comments. Thank you! Now enjoy! i know that it is short but again it will make sense once the story moves along! xxxxx

Elizabeth’s POV

                After we all left the party, we decided to head to Harry’s flat to watch a movie. Eveyrone was spread out in the living room somewhere on the couch and others were on the floor wrapped in blankets.

“Hey Niall bring us popcorn!” Liam yelled while he pressed play on the DVD player.

“Will do!” Niall yelled back from the kitchen.

I leaned into Harry’s side and placed my head on his shoulder while he placed his arm over my shoulder. Niall walked in with three bowls of popcorn and handed one to Louis and the other to Liam. Niall walked over to me and handed me a bowl giving me a small smile and went to go sit on the other couch. He picked up the pack of lickerish that was on the small table in front of us and started to stuff his face. I giggled watching him eat.

Half way through the movie the gang started to leave since it was getting late. In fact, I was quite tired as well. I walked them to the door and gave them all a hug before they left. The only ones that were left was Harry, Niall, and i.

I picked up the remote from the couch and turned off the T.V.

“Well thanks for wanting to cheer me up, Ellie” Niall said to me as he shrugged on his jacket. Harry got up from his seat placing his soda down on the floor.

“You’re welcome” I said smiling at him.

“Can I use the bathroom before I go” Niall asked pointing with his thumb behind him.

“Yea sure” Harry said and Niall looked at him and gave him a small nod. There was some sort of tension but I couldn’t really figure out why.

Harry and I picked up the bowls and bags of candy from the floor and walked into the kitchen placing them onto the counter.

“I don’t think I will ever drink again” Harry said leaning back against the counter crossing his arms over his chest. I giggled.

“You’re such a light weight” I said placing my cup into the sink. I felt him grab my hand and he pulled me to him pressing me against him.

“You are supposed to be the lightweight” He said smiling at me showing of his dimples.  I scoffed.

“That is so sexist!” I told him smacking my hand on his arm and he placed his hand over it pretending to be hurt.

“Not my fault! Girls usually are” He said placing a kiss on my forehead.  I smiled and rolled my eyes at him.

“Hey, I’m going to take off” Niall said standing by the doorway of the kitchen.

I smiled at him. “We’ll walk you to the door”

Niall turned and walked through the middle of the living room to the door. “Thanks again” Niall said giving me a hug. I smiled at him.

“Any time” I nodded.

 “Goodnight” Niall said looking at me then at Harry.

“Night Niall” Harry said with a smile giving him a small wave and Niall, again, just gave him a nod and walked out closing the door behind him.

I turned around and faced Harry. “Is there something going on between the two of you? Did you get into a fight or something?” I asked when he grabbed my head and walked us up the stairs to his room

“He just had a bad day; I mean Molly did break up with him” Harry said opening the door to his bed room. I sighed.

Harry turned and looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed. ”Don’t worry about it. I’ll talk to him tomorrow” he said placing one of his hands on the side of my face and pressed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled.

“Let’s sleep, it’s late.” He said softly to me and I nodded quickly climbing onto the bed.  

Monday morning at school was quite chilly. I wish girls didn’t have to wear skirts as uniforms throughout the whole year. At least I had my beanie, scarf, and gloves on along with a coat. Harry was wearing his uniform along with a long black trench coat and grey gloves and I have to say he looked very attractive.

During music class I felt like everyone was staring at me in a weird way.  Like you know that they are talking about you and yet they try to hide it. I bit my lip feeling anxious and I walked across the room to where Perrie was kneeling next to her bag trying to find something in the corner of the room.

“Hey Perrie” I said looking down at her holding my notebook in my hands.

“Hey Eliie Bellie” She said looking up at me with a smile then went back rummaging through her bag.

“Um.. do you know why everyone is staring at me today?” I asked as she pulled out her iPod and stood up frowning at me.

“No, why do you ask?” she said tilting her head to the side.

“I don’t know, I just feel like they are talking about me” I paused and looked at her with wide eyes. “Oh my gosh! Is there something on my face!” I asked touching my cheek. She giggled.

“No, you’re good” She smiled at me. “Just ignore them” she placed her hand on my upper arm and gave it a comforting squeeze and I managed a smile. However, I just couldn’t shake the feeling.