50. Beaten Up

Author's Note

I don't know what else to say except for.....HELLO! Oh guys what i hit 3K!!! YAYYY!!!!!

Harry’s POV

Right after Louis and Eleanor took Elizabeth to the nurse, I have been walking around the school looking for Niall. I really need to talk to him and to tell him what just happened.  I walked out into the courtyard and saw Niall heading to the bench near a tree.

“Niall!” I yelled and quickly ran over to him. Niall looked up at me and placed his bag on the bench.

“What’s up? He asked placing his hands into his pants pockets.

 “Did you tell Ellie that I told you to help me?” I yelled at him.

Niall blinked at me. “Well yea mate. You asked me to help you” He said giving me a shrug. “I mean I didn’t do it to upset you I just-“

“I’m going to kill you!” I said grabbing him by the shirt.

“Go ahead Harry! Hit me!” he said scowling at me. “Hit me, let’s see if you’ll feel better?” I blinked at him letting go.

“Stupid” I murmured under my breath and sat down on the bench running my hands through my hair.

“What you’re not going to hit me? I thought you were mad at me” Niall asked

I shook my head. “No man, I’m mad at myself” I said gesturing both of my hands towards me. Niall sighed and sat next to me.

“Why are you mad at yourself? What happened?” He asked, his voice filled with concern.

“I was talking to Ellie about all of this and she tried walking away but I tried to stop her and she feel”  I said shaking my head in annoyance.

“Did she get hurt?” Niall asked raising his eyebrows at me.

“Yea, I guess she did” I paused. “When she fell she said that her ankle was hurting . She might have twisted it”

“No way! Did you at least help her?”

I shook my head. “No, I felt so bad. I didn’t want to touch her and hurt her more. Eleanor and Louis were the ones that took her to the nurse”

“You should have helped her Harry” Niall said shaking his head in disapproval.

“I know! I just…every single time I get close to her I end up hurting her in some way”

Niall sighed. “I’m sorry man but-“

I stood up. “Why the fuck am I even talking to you!” I yelled at him and Niall furrowed his eyebrows at me looking a bit hurt. I shook my head and sat back down.

“No Niall. Ugh! I am so sorry” I pleaded him and he patted my back with is hand.

Niall shook his head. “It’s okay bro, I understand. Don’t worry you will get her back I promise.” He smiled at me and I nodded.