62. Please

Author's Note

Hello! How are all of you! i hope you all enjoy this chapter as well. I love you all so much. Please comment, vote and share!!

Elizabeth’s POV

Eleanor and I were quiet on the way to her house. I couldn’t shake the image of him in my head. What am i going to do? Should I tell Harry? No, that would make things worse.

“Okay, spit it out” Eleanor said sternly taking me out of my swimming thoughts. I looked at her confused.

“What do you mean?”

She looked at me arching her brow then turned to look back onto the road. “You and I both know that something is bothering you, so tell me. “

I sighed but didn’t answer her.

“Did you and Harry have a fight or something?” she asked softly.

“No, it’s not that” I shook my head.  “If I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything, not even to Louis” I pleaded.

She parked the car on an empty side walk in our neighborhood and turned off the car. Eleanor turned and looked at me.

“Okay, tell me everything” she giving me a slight nod.

I took in a deep breathe feeling nervous and embarrassed for a lot of reasons. “Harry and I we tried to have sex but we didn’t. I freaked out.” I shook my head looking at my hands on my lap linking my fingers together.

“Why?” she asked concerned.

“I don’t know, I guess I just had a panic attack. I haven’t had them in a long time.”

“Is that why you acted strange at the mall?” She asked and I nodded.  “Who was the person that you saw Elizabeth?”

I pursed my lips. “He was my ex-boyfriend from a year ago. His name is Jason and…” I closed my eyes trying to push back my tears. “He raped me” I sobbed and looked at Eleanor.

Eleanor looked at me shocked, her lips parted and her beautiful brown eyes widened. She reached for my hand and squeezed it. “I’m sorry Elizabeth”

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me and I sobbed into her neck. “Please don’t tell, Eleanor. Please.”

 Eleanor released me and grabbed both of my hands and looked at me. Her eyes were filled with tears. “Elizabeht, we have to. If he is following you the boys have to know, Harry has to know”

“Eleanor please” I whined. “Please, you can’t tell Harry”

Eleanor bit down on her lower lip and looked at our hands then back up at me. “Okay Elizabeth, I won’t say anything. Unless it’s really necessary, okay?” She said rubbing her thumbs on the back of my hand. I nodded.

“Okay, let’s go to my place. The boys will probably be wondering where we are” Eleanor said cleaning her cheeks with her hands.