67. Weird Day

Author's Note

Hello, i really appreciate what you all have done for me. I don't know if i'll be able to pay you all back. I mean all of you are voting and commenting and the fact that i just sit here and post one more chapter is good enough? i don't think it's enough to thank you all for everything. I love you all. Here is another chapter. Please comment, vote and share. 

By the way, what is in store you guys will not believe it. I am writing the drafts and some parts get me all excited that i keep having typos or my emotions just end up getting the best of me, LOL. 

Elizabeth’s POV

I heard a scream as I walked down the wooden stairs. I kept my eye on the closed wooden door of the basement. I slowly stepped off from the last step taking my time with each step I took heading to the door.

I felt two hands on the top of my shoulders and gasped, looking up seeing my dad.

“Hey sweetie, where are you going?” he asked kneeling down to look at me.

“ I heard someone scream, daddy” I said quietly and he gave me a small smile tilting his head to the side.

“You know you are not allowed to walk down here by yourself” he said picking me up in his arms. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck the other holding on to my teddy bear.

“Why?”

“Because, it’s full of junk in there, there are so many boxes and scraps of metal. You never know what kind of animal could be hiding away in there” he said and kissed my cheek.

“Come on let’s go find your mom” he said and walked us up the stairs.

I opened my eyes as I felt a few tears fall down my cheeks. I was disoriented and finally realized that it was a dream.

“Elizabeth?” Harry’s voice said behind me and I turned around to face him. He was standing by the side of his bed fully clothed. I moved my eyes to the clock on his nightstand and it read that it was already noon.

“You okay?” he asked and sat down next to me.

“Yea, just a weird dream” I murmured and wiped my tears away, Harry leaned over and kissed my forehead.

“Alright then” Harry smiled. “Today is the day of my match so we were thinking about going bowling before we go”

I nodded. “Yea, that sounds like fun.”

Harry smiled and stood up. “Alright, I’ll leave you to get changed.”

Harry’s POV

I walked into the living room grabbing my keys from the coffee table. “Hey, do you guys know what’s up with Elizabeth?” I asked tilting my head to the side.

Liam was sitting on the couch and shook his head. “No mate. Why?”

“She just seems off. I mean I went up to go wake her and she was crying in her sleep.”

“Maybe the issue with her father has just gotten to her head” Niall suggested taking a sip of his soda stepping in from the kitchen.

“Yea, maybe” I mumbled

Elizabeth’s POV

“Alright, I’m ready” I said as I walked down the stairs tying my ponytail.

“Finally!”  Liam groaned playfully getting up from the couch.

“Why do you women have to take so damn long to get ready?” Louis asked shaking his head. I rolled my eyes but gave him a smile.