69. Tough Topics

Author's Note

Hey guys! Here is another chapter fro you just because i am getting so excited as to what i have planned out. i can not wait for all of you to finally see what i have in store. It's going to be abit slow but trust me in the end everything will add up. I love you all. Please vote and please leave comments below as to what you like the most or anything really. For example, who is your favorite/least character? What is your best/least favorite moment? etc. i would love to hear abut what you gusy think and feel as you read along. 

if you want you can give me a follow on here of at twitter @NatalyCanezGB57 Or @DeleanorSisters

Instagram: @natalyc92

Elizabeth’s POV

The seats were all packed with rows and rows of people. Harry and his opponent were on either side of the ring talking to their trainers while they waited for the bell to ring, announcing the final round.

“Hey Elizabeth” Niall spoke up and I turned my head to look at him. Niall had a small warm smile on his face causing me to smile back at him.

“What is it, Niall?” I asked arching my brow at him.

“I saw what happened at the bowling alley” He said and looked down biting on his lip then looked back up at me. I nodded encouraging him to continue.

“Was that Jason?” he asked hesitantly. I sighed and nodded.

“Yea, but Harry doesn’t know that. Jason was talking to me saying that he might show up here and he was threatening me and when Harry showed up he quickly pulled away and just said that we were old friends” I shrugged. “I managed to change the subject once he left so Harry wouldn’t ask any questions”

“Ellie” Niall sighed. “Aren’t you going to tell Harry?” His words send daggers to my heart and chills all over my body. I felt uncomfortable talking about this subject, but only because I feel so confused. My mind is clouded with incoherent thoughts.

I looked down at my feet twining my fingers together on my lap. “It’s not that I don’t want to Niall. I do want to tell him, I trust him. I’m just so scared of what Jason is capable of if I do and what Harry is capable of when he finds out”

I glanced up at him. “I don’t know what to do” I paused. “I mean you know how Harry is when he loses control with his temper”

“Yea” Niall murmured and slightly nodded.

“I hate lying to him Niall. I hate that I’m having these panic attacks all the time and even though I want him to help me through them I don’t want him to be asking me why I am having them.” I licked my lips nervously.

“I just hate myself right now. I hate that I am lying to him. I hate the fact that he is being completely honest with me but I’m not. “ I shook my head. “ I hate the fact that I have all of these panic attacks and anxiety, I feel like such a freak.”

Niall looked at me with soft sympathetic blue eyes and nodded at me reassuring me that he was listening. I felt tears prick in my eyes and I pressed my hands together in my lap feeling a surge of frustration pulse through me.

“But I mostly hate the fact that I won’t be able to give Harry want he wants because it’s already taken. My worst fear is that he won’t want to be with me anymore because of it. Harry deserves so much better. “

Niall shook his head. “You are enough Elizabeth. He will understand once you tell him. It’ll be okay.“  Niall said giving me a reassuring smile. “Besides, if he doesn’t then I’ll make him understand” he said playfully and I giggled.

I leaned over and gave him a hug and he hugged me back hearing the bell go off in the background.

Harry’s POV

After I was done talking to my trainer I leaned back against one of the posts and looked down at the crowd at Elizabeth. I knitted my eyebrows together once I saw her talking to Niall. Elizabeth had a smile on her face, it looked like she was laughing but i wasn’t sure as to why. Elizabeth leaned over and hugged Niall and he immediately wrapped her arms around her and I heard the bell go off.