44. Party

Author's Note

Hello! well i dont know what to say really my mind is blank right now! Lol . i do hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment vote and share my loves!! xoxox

btw i know this chapter is short but you will understand later please bare with me! xoxox

Elizabeth’s Pov

                Zayn took us all to Zack’s house for the party and man it did look like a party. There were so many people crowded inside and outside of the house. People were drinking, smoking and dancing. As soon as you walked inside you could smell the alcohol and sweat of the people who were actually dancing.

“Stay next to me okay?” Harry said wrapping his arm around my waist and walked us inside to the living room where everyone was mostly crowded in.

“Hey Zayn!”  A guy said walking over to Zayn and gave him a pat on the back holding a red cup in his other hand.

“Hey Zack” Zayn said smiling at him. “Zack these are my friends” he said introducing us one by one.

“It’s nice to meet all of you. I would love to stay and chat but I do have to host this party. By all means have fun!” Zack said giving us a huge smile and turned around walking away.

“Time to party!” Louis yelled raising his arms in the air and we joined in.

We were all having the best time of our lives tonight, or at least I was. I haven’t gone to one of these types of parties in a long time. I must say that I really do miss it. It looked like almost our whole class was here at the party, which isn’t all that bad. However, Mandy is bad; she is the queen of evil.

Harry and I have been dancing but now we were in the kitchen having a drink. He was leaning against the counter and I stood in front of him. I was talking to him but it looked like he wasn’t paying any attention. I followed his gaze and I looked out into the living room where Mandy was with her friends and a couple of guys talking away and I blinked a few times confused. I turned to look back at Harry and placed my hands on his waist.

“Why are you looking at Mandy?” I asked him but he didn’t answer. “Harry!”

He blinked at me. “Sorry, what did you say?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows at me.

“Why are you looking at Mandy?” I asked in a small voice.

He shook his head. “I wasn’t, I was just spacing out. I probably shouldn’t drink anymore” he said giving out a small chuckle.  I nodded but didn’t say anything. He looked at me tilting his head to the side parting his lips.

“Hey” he said taking holding my face between his hands. “I wasn’t babe. I promise, I wasn’t checking her out or anything. I was just spacing out.  I wouldn’t look at any other girl besides you” he said and pecked my lips. “Okay?”

I sighed. “Okay” I said giving him a nod and he smiled at me.

“I’m going to go to the bathroom. Let me take you to the gang so you won’t be on your own” He said taking my hand and led us through the crowd.

Once we reached the gang he released my hand. “Hey I’m going to go the bathroom, take care of her!” Harry yelled, over the loud music, at Niall and Liam who were sitting on the couch.  Liam gave Harry a nod and Sophia reached for my hand scooting a bit closer to Liam so I could sit down next to her. Harry kissed my forehead and left.

“Hey, it’s getting pretty late I think we should all go home” Liam said and we nodded standing up.

“Wait, where’s Harry?” I asked. He has taken a bit long.

“Let’s just head outside and we’ll wait for him there” Perrie said grabbing my hand and we all walked outside.

We stood next to our cars waiting for Harry and a few minutes later he walked out the door.

“Sorry I took so long there was a long line and I felt like puking” He said with a pout grabbing my hand. I smiled at him.

“Ready to go?” Niall asked and we nodded climbing into our cars.