jealousy

Jennie's  POV  

Math class is so boring honestly I come here because of my beautiful girlfriend Rosé who drags me to school every day, but hey I'm not complaining I mean I get to see my beautiful girlfriend and be with her.

Here I am stuck in class with all these people that I'm pretty sure don't wanna be here too so I decide to take out my phone and start playing some games on it.

After twenty minutes the bell finally rang and I quickly get out of my seat and grab my stuff and when to look for my Rosie.

As I approach her locker with a big smile I saw joy trying to get my girl's number again as usual when with this girl learn that Rosie is mine and only mine.

Rosé POV
Here I am in my locker trying to get Joy to stop asking for my number because if Jennie finds out that Joy is asking for my number again it's going down.

" Come on Rosie please just give me a chance to prove to you that I'm better than Jennie just please give me a chance" Joy said pouting.

" Joy I have to tell you a million times I don't like you that way I love Jennie and if she finds out she will beat the hell out of you and I don't her to get in trouble so please stop," I said annoyingly.

After I told joy all of that she looked pissed so she grab my wrist and push me to the lockers.

" What does Jennie have that I don't," She said.

Joy looks very angry and hurt at the same time which makes me feel sad a little because I do feel bad for her she always begs me for my number which I always decline, I was about to answer her question when a voice interrupted me.

" Joy gets your hands off my girlfriend," Jennie said.

 Joy let out a sigh of frustration and let go of my wrist and got closer to Jennie's face

" What if I don't want to do what you going to do," She said smirking.

" You want to know what I would do if you keep flirting with my girlfriend and asking for her number all the time, I tell you what I would do I would beat the fuck out of you," She said angrily.

Joy then laughs and pushes Jennie to the floor which makes Jennie furious so she stands up a punch her right in the face. Joy ends up with a busted lip and this causes Joy to get mad and punch Jennie in the nose and then Jennie starts bleeding.

Which made me react quickly and pulled Jennie away from Joy.

" Rosé let me go I will show this girl to never mess with what's mine," She said trying to get out of my hold.

" Jennie I say stop so quit it right now," I said angrily.

" But bab-

" Baby nothing let's go," I said seriously.

" Okay this is not the end Joy," She said as she turns around to face Joy.

" KIM JENNIE let's go right now" I yelled at her.

" Okay I'm going geez," She said pouting.

We left straight home and I was very pissed at the fact that Jennie might have a broken nose. After 30 minutes we arrive home and I slammed the door and went straight to the bathroom leaving Jennie in the Living Room. After 1 minute I came back with the first aid kit.

" Sit down," I said with a very angry tone

"Baby don't get mad at me it was joy who start it plus I was defending what's mine," She said with a pout on her face

She knows that I can't resist her when she pouts.

" I'm not mad at that I'm mad at the fact that you hurt yourself you know I hate when you hurt yourself," I said as I shook my head.

She was about to reply when I quickly cut her off and said.

"Also you could've got in trouble your lucky I stop them both"

"I know that baby and I'm sorry but I'm just so tired of joy flirting with you all the time and acting like she owns you and shit," She said.

"So what are you trying to say Jennie Kim that you own me? I said with a smirk on my face.

" Of course, I own you your mine I claim every single part of your body and I'm proud of it," She said with a smirk

I blush and hit her shoulder causing her to laugh and look at me and said

" What? You are indeed mine"  

" I know that you idiot it's just that you caught me by surprise," I said smiling.

She then pulls me towards her making me straddle her and look at her

" Your mine," She said with authority.

" You make me crazy Jennie Kim," I said as I bite my lips.

She then pulls me into a passionate kiss making me immediately moan at the feeling of her lips on mine she then put her hand on my waist and makes her way down to my ass and giving it a little squeeze making me bite her lips after 10 minutes of kissing we pull away and look at each other just because.

"I love you Park Chaeyoung," She said smiling

"What did you say again I didn't hear you," I said acting dumb.

"I said that I love you my little chipmunk now can you hear me better, " She said pecking my lips at each word she said.

" I heard you the first time I just wanted to hear it again," I said smiling.

" You are such a dork," She said kissing my lips again.

" Yes but I'm your dork," I said smiling.

" Yes you are now let's go to bed I wanna cuddle with you," She said pouting.

" wonder why people are so scared of you when you are like the softest thing in the world," I said teasingly.

then she turned around and said.

" Only you get to see my soft side and that's because I love you"

"I love you too baby now let's go cuddle," I said as we walk to my room.

After that, we spend the whole day in bed cuddling and fooling around like always.

Author note:

That's it for today guys hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and request if you have one. Byeee.