F🅰N WIFE : 3⃣

A/N ...
Hi ! I'm back again well this time the chapter is from jungkook's POV.enjoy ...Even I'm excited how jungkook takes his marriage and his fan wife. :-*

Jungkook POV.

This morning.
"Yoona I'm leav..." Standing in front of him even before he completes his sentence.
"Take care mr. Jeon . Also take your supplements at time ." She gave him all instructions like a trusted helper.
"Hmm, you too " I scratched my neck why is she always so cheerfull.
"Call me if you need something"
I know she won't call me though.

I hurried to my car.
"Mr Hwang just look after that stupid girl"
"I will young master" he raised his brows a bit with a smile.
Jungkook was sitting on the back seat looking through important messenges when he turned to his house's front window waving his hand to her . "Pabo!" A smile creeped on his face.

"Hurry ! We'll be late " jungkook asked the driver as he increased his speed. "Yes, hyung I'm on my way " it's namjoon calling him.
**** Finally reached there.

"Morning, morning" greeting everyone he meets on his way to the studio .
Aegyo such a cutie he is isn't it?

"Morning kookie!" Jungkook waved to him. "Morning everyone" his charming smile . "You late today rare" Suga quickly enquired.
"Ah! " Jungkook ruffled his hair with a hesitant smile."it's because of you ! Taehyung she woke up a bit late today her head I guess it still hurts"

He glared taehyung. "Hehe, ne jungkook I scolded yeontan he won't do that again beside he loves yoona
.
.
Jungkook staring =_=
I mean ha Yoon she loves him too!"
Taehyung poked Jungkook's broad shoulder making every one burst into laughter. "You! " Jungkook a peaceful smile.
"Ahm! Since you all are here . We have something important for today " manager spoke with a serious tone. "It's a photoshoot for a brand guess which"

The boys all puzzled and guessing.
"Gucci' s new men's wardrobe"
Their eyes fixed at taehyung.
"Ohh! Great don't hide it we know you are super excited" jin' s strong arms around his neck.
"Gucci boy, isn't that what Amiga calls you." Jimin spoke out.

While jungkook was pulling out his I phone from his pocket but then putting it back. "Let's hurry!"
Everyone followed the manager.
Jungkook still behind when namjoon shook him.

"How's it going kook?" Namjoon stretched his arms. "What!" He is more of confused.
"Your wife ?" Namjoon widening his eyes.
(+_+)
"Don't know , it's more of confusion it's not like we fight or anything but it's more like living with a fan there's nothing like a married couple between us."
.
.
.
"She smile a lot takes care of my every stuff but when it comes to her she is ...wonder if she is like this only"

"Give her time afterall she has married an idol ..world famous. Isn't it just give her the time " namjoon advised as the started walking out.

Maybe he is right . I wonder what is she doing hope she is not troubling her head again. 😰
( Aww he is so caring..A/N the plot
(+_+).
They hurried to the venue for photoshoot . The van is filled up with laughter ,Jin's daddy jokes and stuff only bts can do.

Jungkook is staring outside the window the cloud seems to following you endlessly no matter which direction whenever he looks outside the clouds following him. "Kook you are so silent you fine" taehyung handcupped his face .
"Yes. " "Also sorry for yeontan's mistake but don't stop him from meeting ha Yoon" he clinged to Jungkook. "Hey! Taehyung leave me "
Jungkook pushing him away .

.......at the venue.

"We are here" the manager told further but the boys already standing outside the Gucci mall.
😌 "So they already left"
The manager has lot of work to do.
"Wait ,the photoshoot Is in their newly built mall . Also please don't create problems" he hurried this time so will listen properly before leaving.