FAN WIFE 1⃣3⃣

"nice to meet you miss ha Yoon"
The hand bag dropped from my hand.
"Let's have a coffee at the cafe . Afterall it's been a long time" a middle aged man around 45 smirked.

"Sure " yoona looked straight into his eyes but in her heart she already knew a time would come for sure.

***

"So miss ha Yoon only few months, I hope you remember our deal ."
"Obviously I remember very well I've been waiting for this to end " she said clinging to her skirt tightly.

"I'm sure you haven't fallen for our idol" the person raised his brows with a serious tone.
"Who would not fall for him ?" She replied touching the ring on her finger.
The man's eyes raised leaned closer to her.
"Afterall he is our dear idol " yoona smiled hiding all pain beneath the curves of her lips.
"Hahaha! You are right . He is an idol and deserve someone much better than you . Miss hired wife"he said emphasizing on the last sentence.

"Hmm! I know pretty well . As long as you pay me well I'm good with this "
Yoona smirked.
"Have your coffee" the man said taking a sip.
When yoona is about to take to take a sip.
"Miss ha Yoon , your mother is still recovering right don't do anything for which your mother has to pay a price . I'll leave now "
He smiled in a sarcastic way.

"Threating tone still , mr. Leave it
Don't mess with my family . I'm doing your work so don't involve my mother" she placed the money for the coffee on the table
"I'll pay " she bowed to him and went outside.

It's already 2:34pm I should better hurry for home.
I kept walking until my feet gave up .My heart heart feels heavy so true I truly forgot three and half months have passed since then. I looked at my ring again holding it tightly with the fear that it's all about to end.
.
.
Ringgg!

Who's calling?
"Hello?" I spoke first.
"Yoo..." "Mr Jeon ,how are you ?"
I asked him trying not to sound as if I cried.
"Nothing , I'm fine . Just wanted to talk to you for a bit ."
The more I try to distance myself the more you pull me to this love why?

Jungkook: "Yoona"
Yoona: "huh! I'm heading towards home . I came out for a bit "
Jungkook: "that's good , want to go out today , I'm coming home only "
Yoona : hmm,

Jungkook : yoona , smile !
My eyes wide open he is right why am I not smiling.
Yoona : thank you ...I'm waiting
*****

Jungkook
Something is different today I've never seen her so lost . But what ? I'm coming pabo!
He smiled to himself looking at his ring.

***
I kept sitting on the bench near a park.
I keep taking deep breath to control my tears pooling in my eyes.

"Ne! Love . Not here hahaha"
A playful couple right in front of me so cute.
Right it's the season of spring , season when old flowers leaves wither away and a new story begins.
flower blooming carrying with it a new breeze of emotion and stories.

Flashback.
"Yoona, it's our third spring together , just two more to go "
He looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Sarangheyo, baekhyun"

***Just then a tear trickled down my cheek .

"No it's all ending...not a start but only ending is what my life is for "
I hid my face with my hands as I cried and cried.why it always has to end this way???

I was just crying when decided to walk away to the nearby supermarket. I was just moving forward when I saw a little girl
"Hey! Stop " I ran towards her.
"Waitttt!"
Crashhhh!

3 POV

Within seconds the kid was saved but yoona lying on the cold hard surface with her meek little body bleeding badly.

A man in his 20's came out running to her.
"Hey.....yoona" he pulled her close with trembling hands .
"Oye! Yoona, wake up "
He lifted her in his hands hurrying to the hospital.

"Ne! Wasn't that ..."
"Exo's baekhyun" other one replied.

****

My body feels tired and my eyes as is swollen I couldn't open my eyes properly.

"Yoona" a hazr blurred figure calling for him.
I tried moving my hand but I couldn't it's painful.
"Ju....Jung.....". I stopped as he held my hand it's warm , I feel so nostalgic the touch of his hand.
"She is still under effect of drugs please don't disturb her much."
The nurse told baekhyun his smiling covered with tears.

"Yoona" he said holding her hand close to him.

*****

Jungkook POV

Where is she? I told her to wait for me but I kept searching for her near the supermarket.
I searched everywhere "I should call her" I called her but ...

Yoona why isn't she picking my call pabo!
He called home "mr Hwang is yoona there" he asked as he painted.
"No young master , she said she is going out for a walk but didn't came back" mr Hwang told him.

"Yoona where is she?!"
Her friends ,family I know nothing about her . He kept standing on the road holding onto his head as tears started brimming down his cheeks.
Ringgg!
"Yoona where are you ? Don't you have some brain I told you too wait for me and you...." Jungkook yelled at her considering the weird feeling he was getting since morning.

"Hello I'm from Severance hospital."
The mobile just slipped from his hand

.
.
.
****
He hurried to the hospital as haunting flashback once again entrapped his mind.

"Yoona just a bit I'm coming to you " he kept telling himself."

***
Severance hospital.

He came out of his car breathing heavily his face soaked in tears.
Just when he entered the same scenario as of repeating itself...
The chaos , voice

He walked to the reception .
"Is there yoona... no..Jeon ha Yoon "

****

So yes finally baekhyun entered yeaaaa!
New turn to life of our fan wife!