F🅰N WIFE : 5⃣

Hey !
Just to tell you part 5 is our yoona's hardship :'(. ....the way she deals with the maids rudeness and opinions about her.

💠💠💠💠

Well done watering the plants .
"Feeling better" I clicked the petals softly . Now for the lunch I wonder if he's coming home. Sigh

"He really seemed angry today " I twitched my face to one ( her habit when she's confused)
The day is brighter than ever before so it's going to be memorable too. I went inside.
****
Inside the kitchen.

" Our lady do you think is she really jungkook's wife?" A maid questioned.
While the others twitched their faces. "Well you are right she's more like maid" other smirked.

"Hahaha! So right there's no way she has that aura of an idol's wife" they giggled.
"You right just a rental wife for Physical needs I guess"

The words left ha Yoon in complete shock with tears about to flow down her cheeks she turned away
"Mr Hwang" she looked down . "Miss Jeon why don't you " he stopped in between
"I'll tell the maids about the lunch and cleaning " she smiled with all her strength. "Hmm" he nodded.

"Hahaha! I'm sure then she'll leave him soon that bit..." The maid stopped seeing yoona standing behind her.
"About the cleaning divide it among yourselves also for the dinner I'll have some fruits okay" my expression were like usual. I left the kitchen standing by the wall.

"Did she listened to ......maybe she didn't at all good for us" one sighed.

"Or maybe she didn't want to give the others a clarification" mr Hwang raised his brows leaving them shocked.

"""
How does it matter me being a wife or a servent as long as I can be with him I'm fine with it maybe.

She moved on to her room .
I closed the door walking slowly to the cupboard . The cupboard that hides my emotions, love, the truth.
"Eomma" I pulled out her photo underneath the clothes . "Hope you doing all fine ne!"
I kept touching her trapped in the photo I miss her .makes me remember after eomma im left with no one to trust not even me but

I have someone I look upto my cupboard decorated with jungkook's stuff . I love adoring him my idol.
"Yes cheer up yoona!" I laughed thinking of my weird fantasies .
I looked at my mobile it's still time for jungkook to come back I pouted.

"Growwwwlll" i should eat now
I lazily went downstairs . "Miss Jeon lunch is ready" mr Hwang waiting at the dinning room. "Hmm ! I'm really hungry" and then I sniffed "mr. Hwang is it.."

He smiled "bibimbap" he immediately served it . "Thank you for the food"
I took a big spoonful of it . It's really so delicious "mr hwagvgv jvgjhtfdghyjkjh" mumbling with her mouth stuffed with food.
"I'm glad you liked it " he sighed.
"Today seemed a bit stressful I guess" he bowed . "Not exactly more like I'm used to it " I focused on eating.

*****

The lunch tasted so good I wish jungkook could taste it too.
I was moving out when the maids
"We are sorry lady Jeon please forgive us for our rude words and behaviour"
So that's the reason mr Hwang heard them that time.

"It's all fine . Afterall we all have flaws and perfection that applies to me too . So let's forget about and look for what the future holds for each of us . Right'

She smiled making even the maids smile.
"That's why I don't understand you even after so much you can smile so normally instead of scolding us you ...."
But one maid seemed rather confused.
"Because I'm no one to punish of judge you . Even after knowing that I'm at fault too it's better to just leave things that hurt us and move on rather than sitting in a corner thinking about revenge and stuff"

The maids in tears.
"Hey you all 😨" I'm rather shocked
The maids wiping their tears.
"We gonna support our lady till eternity . So that you won't hear those words again hmm!"
They are all confident about it.
"Well said looks like our lady really needs it " that one maid finally smiled.

All the maids looks like finally understand it.
"I'm so happy to have you all too"
Yoona wiped her tears cringe like baby.  "Yes then let's stand by eachother " I hugged all the six

"Don't we look like BTS hugging eachother" one chuckled.
"But they are not maid"
=_=

I said something weird.

The day ended with our smiles.

****
Jungkook finally reached home.
Before he knocked the door"welcome back mr Jeon " I pulled him in.

Jungkook: somehow she looks extra energetic today .

She helped him with stuff. Serving him snacks not event leaving that smile once. Even though they had a fight this morning .

"Yoona did something happened today" he is really curious to know .
"Umm le'mme think mr Jeon .

She tapped her chin.

Jungkook decided to focus on eating .

I wonder how can a person look so adorable while eating too.
Click! Click!

"Yoona" he raised his tone. I suddenly realised "I'm so sorry mr Jeon " her head bowed down.

"You are so....weird pffft." He couldn't control his smile this time.

His smile is what I'm looking upto the memories I'm gonna embrace for my entire life.

"That means I can click now" he stared me . "Who can stop you "

******
Hope you enjoyed .