F🅰N WIFE : 🔟

Am I hurting him?????

Is the only question that came to my mind . But soon changed my gloomy mood to the brightest smile .
"Yoona, you are fine " taehyung asked me seeing in the direction of jungkook.

"I'm all fine please you also enjoy yourself" I bowed.
"But.." "let's go taehyung"
Someone else pulled him away .
I stood there alone looking upto him.
"Hey noona" I small boy pulled my dress. "Ah! What happened ?" I kneeled down.
"Will you dance with me ?" He said blushing. My eyes wide open soon formed crescent as I smiled.
"Sure let's go" he held my hand.

"Here noona" he placed my hands my hand on his one shoulder while holding his other hand.
It's bit funny though because of our height difference.
"Are you happy dancing with me ?" I looked at him.
"Noona is the best dancer " he winked.
"Hahaha! Ghamsanmida " I tilted my head a bit to the right.

**"
3rd person POV

Jungkook suddenly her laughing it's not like she never laughed before but with the kid her expression are somewhat different which he couldn't understand and all he wanted was go to her .
"Jungkook" "huh" his partner kept calling him since his all focus was shifted to yoona.
"Partner change " the one organising the event hinted.
It feels the little boy didn't want to let go of my hand.

"Here!" I felt someone holding realising it's not him I wanted to go away but the heels!
I lost my balance falling right on to the ground .

"So lucky!" I heard faint words and again my hand is been grabbed by someone I want , "Jung" he placed his finger on my lips while pulling me close to him.
Giving myself all to him I danced to the music . I couldn't stop staring him it's weird feeling when you left me I felt a stifling pain a pain enough to kill me
And now what I feel is something I couldn't understand
The feeling of you by my side was enough till now but now you've touched me , I want more more of this touch . I'm scared scared of myself but even if it's nothing but a nightmare I want to live it having you by my side.
***
3person veiw

The both kept staring eachother as the danced. Everyone's eyes fixed on them only them.
"They look so pretty" I women blushed. "The girl suits jungkook so much"
They couldn't stop appraising them.
The jungkook who seemed quite lost is now having a smile creeping on his face while yoona is still analysing her own feelings.

"How about some fun?" One of the woman smirked.
"Ji Hye you really" the other laughed.

****

Yoona POV

I wish I could click a picture right now of a blushing jungkook.
"What ?" He asked trying to hide his tomato face.
" Nothing , thank you " I bit my lip.
"You never ....pffft never "
"What tell me?" My brows raised at his words.
"Don't leave me ever"
Not again Jung...
"Noona" that boy again