FAN WIFE: 3⃣3⃣

3rd pov

Yoona looked at sky with her hands on her chest as she sighed before parting her lips to speak . She had her eyes close with song escaping from her lips singing out loud for him to atleast listen to him.

Jungkook had enough of yoona . He still had no idea how can she accept such a rubbish Contract with his vision blurred with overflowing tears he came down walking step by step as his hopes and belief crumbled like that froze ice water on which you walk with a uncertain future.

When he heard her without a doubt he knew who it was . Without turning to her direction he stood there quitely .
Every single person who passed her stopped for a second hearing her fainting melody . A voice that could making its way through the passing wind wanting to chase his heart . " I wish I could smile " he murmured before sitting in his car as he drove the car back home .

Yoona kept singing on top of her lungs as her body shivered and trembled sinking to the floor with her sight at those rain drops forming a puddle with the drops hitting her, breaking away . Letting herself wet under the rain she cried covering her lips until the watchman asked her to leave. She stood up seeing the ring he left behind putting it in her pocket.

***

Jungkook was driving back in a hurry when he couldn't stop himself from stopping at the park .
He parked the car there resting his head on the steering wheel banging his head on the window as he cried turning the volume of the music player loud. " Wae ???? Wae???"

He kept asking himself why it's Yoona who is hurting him the most . When he thought everything is going smoothly and he and yoona can finally be together . He quitely wiped off his tears with the sleeve of his t shirt when it started raining . Placing his hands on the window with the raindrops hitting the it breaking down against the hard surface .

Staring it, slowly moving the window down the  tiny raindrops  falling on his face the cold drops rested on his lips. He closed his eyes feeling it's cold touch on his face .
He wanted to stay there a little more , wanting to feel it a bit longer . For the fear that he'll break away once again if he goes back ." Yoona, ...." He choked on his saliva crying out for her before driving back home.

***

Yoona called at the hospital
" Eomma may I talk to her?" She asked licking her lip.
" Um.... Her condition is I mean she is sleeping you can meet her Tommorow"

The receptionist said with yoona not believing what she just said with no choice left bit to believe her baseless excuse.

" Take care of her ,....jebal " she requested before putting it back on her pocket heading to home. She walked all the way to home , herself getting wet .
Her long hair covering her eyes with lips parted away murmuring something .

Seen by the passers as she took each step . She didn't seem to care what they say or react . She squeezed her eyes not wanting to cry rubbing her eyes constantly as they turned red and swollen .

It took her her hours to walk back home fearing that Jungkook might get angry again.

She stood outside the house with her hands approaching the door knob.
She tilted her head to look inside sadly no one was there with water dripping off her body . She moved upstairs to Jungkook's room.

" I'm going now" she wisphered looking at him as she opened the door. He was in the same corner holding the same frame , sighed tucking his long hair behind his ear so she could atleast see him properly one last time.
" Take care , jungkook" she said carressing his cheek with his tears wetting her fingers.

***She returned to her room

Running to her cupboard full of gifts and memories . Pulling it all out trying to atleast smile . She sighed putting her clothes in a bag as she left everything on the bed .

" Maybe I don't need this anymore"
She pulled out the ring putting it on her bed as she stated at her tattoo .

She made during her trip with jungkook. Biting her lip tightly she glanced at the Polaroids one last time before moving out . She tried keeping as white as possible when she saw someone standing down there.

" Lady Jeon where are you ??" Mr Hwang whi just woke from the voice of door closing saw her with a bag coming down.

" I'm leaving , please take care of him for me " she smiled weakly before hugging him for her it's Mr Hwang whi never changed all through these months . Probably only one she can trust . " Don't let him hurt herself"
She said to him once more as he nodded to her .

She walked out hoping that Jungkook will forgive her maybe.

***