FAN WIFE 2⃣9⃣

He patted my head before moving out to attend the call. I turned back to the veiw the sun seems different today , I just closed my eyes when I heard footsteps approaching close.

I moved closer to the voice of footsteps " Ju...."
I gave a cheerful smile before seeing him. " Yoona you.."

" Baekhyun " I spoke out with mr eyes trying to avoid him.
" You are here too !" He said in a surprised tone smiling weakly.

" Hmm.. actually "

" Happy birthday yoona "
I couldn't help but look upto him with his voice calling for me.
" You remembered " I asked not believing he really remembered it .

" Why won't I? it was you who decided to call it off " his smile dissapeared within those words spoken him. Giving a expression filled with pain , jealousy.

I felt as if my lips were stiched I couldn't reply.
" You were also so happy with her "

I replied not in a mood to talk about it anyhow.

" You think you can fool me ."
He gave a laugh .

" It was you I always loved . That was just a rumour still you said you can't go on with someone like me

He grabbed my shoulder tightly as I heard him with the tears on the edge.

You can't handle it then what about him he had Lee Ji "

His grip loosened a bit sinking down as he said those words his voice cracked with that last sentence.

" I loved you
.
.
I loved you and I knew it was just a rumour .

His eyes raised to my level in confusion.

I knew it's going to hard for both of us but seeing you tearing apart was something I was never good at .
When your manager asked me to end it all or else you'll have to end up your career ."

3rd POV

Yoona bit her lips with those words the situation was never on her side she had to do it for baekhyun .

He will t ever give up on her so she gave up on him instead. Hoping it'll be good for him .

"I loved you baekhyun BUT
I love jungkook "

She explained him feeling a tightning in her heart .

"I did it the way it had to be done and I'm doing it " she smiled as she cried .

Baekhyun stared her with tears rolling down his cheeks. He slowly got up since there's no space for him in his life .

He was moving back when he felt her touch " I'm sorry baekhyun ii" she spoke softly holding onto him.
He sighed holding back her hand
" I don't know how to respond but I believe it was hard for you but just that atleast you should have told me "

He said wiping her tears with his sleeve.

" To be true I'm jealous to let you go away ." He sounded so defeated .
" Just three days left it'll come to end .
I won't be with him anymore "
She clenched to her dress .

" What ???" Baekhyun lifted her chin to his eye level ." What do you mean?"

She took a deep breath before she spoke out

(Since the reason is quite confusing I'll try to make it as simple as possible )

6 months back .