FAN WIFE : 3⃣4⃣

3rd POV

Yoona kept looking back to his room when she bumped into someone.
" Mianhae " she said in a low voice when she raised her head to see dahyun standing there.

" Didn't you loved him ? Then why ha Yoon "
She asked .
" It has to be this way , our relationship was just with those papers that's all" she replied avoiding eye contact.

" You can't lie , you are bad at lieing  pabo "
She slapped her lightly smiling weakly.
" I'm ........I'm such an idiot . I love him "

She hugged dahyun tightly as she cried out feeling her warmth as dahyun patted her head herself silently crying .

" Tell him the truth he'll understand " she handcupped her face looking straight into her eyes but yoona was determined to leave. She pulled back " I have promised"

She said running out with the small bag she had to a place even she didn't knew running aimlessly. To escape this unending maze of her heart.

She returned to the hospital to check on her mother but there seemed to be a chaos . When she spotted the nurse

" Hey ! ' she pulled her from the wrist .
" Eomma , where is she ?" She asked with one hand on her chest . The nurse didn't replied she just gave a sad expression .

" Speak ,tell me where is she ?" She tilted her head to the direction she showed her was a body covered with a sheet .

Her eyes wide open turning again to the nurse with her eyes looking at her as if asking if she is her mother.
She just nodded taking her closer while she resisted .  The nurse won't  stop either
With her fingers on the sheet slowly removing the sheet . Yoona trembled as it further  moved down exposing her face . She was lifeless lying there her eyes closed with those marks , scars she got from the treatment.

Yoona's trembling hands carressing her mother's dead body cold to touch .
She screamed loudly hugging the meek body of her eomma .
" Eo-eo-eomm-eommaaaa!" She called to her but she won't listen , she won't react.
" Ne! Yoona I'm here eomma . Get up see I'm here"

She tried moving her body but it won't move not under her own control. She did what came to her mind.
" Why did you you told me before Hye Jin , tell me you liar , you said you won't let her ....
.
..." She slapped her tightly biting her lip tightly when the doctors came running to her calling for the guard .

" Get her out of here !" One of the doctor ordered.

With the guard trying to get grip on her .
With one holding her hand and the others holding her hands and waist she kept struggling .

" Leave me, leave me you everyone you all lied to me " she screamed till her throat aches and she couldn't shout anymore thrown out of the hospital.

She was pushed down the stairs . Her knees got bruised , her lip splitted.
She was bleeding with the rain water getting dyed in red colour of her blood .
Seeing the blood seeping down from her arms and knees as she stayed there .
" Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed hitting on the water with anger and frustration.
She panted as her strength gave up her hands froze . She rested her head on the ground . She sobbed and cried cursing herself.

*****

After 2 month .

12 /April /2019

A car was parked near the sakura tree with its FM playing BTS latest album track.

Baekhyun tiptoed to her covering her eyes which were already closed as she sat on the slab with the breeze swaying her hair .

" Baekhyun ii , you here " she spoke softly.
" How do you know everytime " he pouted to her sitting beside her .

" I don't know myself " she smiled a bit to him as she sighed .
" Gumabsubinmida " she spoke again looking at the cherry blossom tree with the sakura petals dancing with wind while some petals floated with the breeze . As if dancing to a unknown melody of the wind.

" There new album is a hit huh . Exo l's now expect more from us " he said trying to divert her mind from the events of the past.

" Ah! They do that also with the international artist Harley "

" Halsey " baekhyun Interupted her when she replied again
" Yes yes  , my toungue just slipped " she bit her lip.

As the song played on the FM ,they just listened to it . " He is doing good I guess"

She mumbled trying to catch those sakura petals but couldn't.

" You know if you can catch it . Your wish comes true " baekhyun joked to her but to his surprise . She hopped like a bunny wherever she saw a petal trying to catch atleast one .

"  Am I not enough ?" He suddenly asked looking down.
" You are more than anything else I want .
I owe you my life " she said with that petal about to catch bit slipped from her fingers .

She pouted " ahh! It's so difficult "
But she didn't gave up yet wanting to atleast catch one

" Yoona "

Yoona suddenly lost her balance when she heard to that voice not baekhyun but

She disbalanced on the floor as she looked at him with her palm facing upward . Jungkook stared her as he panted searching for her all this time.

" Jungkook" she called out with her eyes fixed on him when that one petal landed on her palm .....

Baekhyun just smiled he saw the petal that landed on her hand " take care you both "

He wisphered before moving back.

*****

A/N

*Crying alone*.

Ok I don't want but it ends here ...
Wait or maybe start or who knows what happened????

I feel bad cuz I wanted this to end on 12th of April still I hope you liked it .

More like a fan - it's important to me because most of the FF I read always showed jungkook as rude , angry but I wanted him to be the way he is .

So yes  , I tried my best to make it as good as I can I'm not master in English but every update I made I put my heart and soul in this ff . It's important for it's upto to you to decided whether they end up together or not .

But whatever , I wanted to tell you no love story is waste just because you both ended up differently ,just think of the time you laughed , smiled , cried so much to remember and everything you did together . It has a place in your heart .

You say you hate it and still remember each moment cuz somewhere in your heart you know that was the best time of your life. When you held his hand , walking silently letting your eyes do the talk.

* Weeping * to many this not the best FF but each moment I wrote for jungkook and yoona is important to me .

" For loving and losing is not in our hands"

Take care Angels and shower your love on this FF if you can .