FAN WIFE : 3⃣1⃣

Yoona POV.

I stood there still like a loyal dog waiting for orders when I felt his grip on my hands his fingers silently linking with me .

I looked at him, his head high , his eyes looking neither me nor the crowd searching something someone else. I started moving with him taking each step as we reached closer to the crowd outside. His expressions didn't changed much all that time . I didn't knew what to do either just walked with him the veil covering my face when the photographer started clicking our pictures shocking me as it flashed in my eyes . My eyes felt getting blurred as I looked away with his hands handcupped my face " it's all fine , look at me " his sweet melodic voice took over my lonely heart I nodded.

Turning back to the crowd as I looked for him and he did smiled back though not from heart we acted like the perfect couple that appear only in the Disney world not in real life but reel life.

We were taken to the car safely with those people calling for us to look to them I could hear the army some cursing some greeting . I would have cried too if I was in their place for my idol just got married.

We sat on the car with my legs trembled badly quite visible to be true that he kept looking at me as if asking I'm fine , I just smiled as a response.
Way back home it was all quite neither one of us spoke just waiting for this silence to end .

" Welcome young master , lady Jeon "
A man old enough like my mother greeted us with a smile which was not soaked in greed or falseness but warm and comforting . I bowed to him as he took both of us inside , the maids waiting inside with a plastered smile except one.

" These are your maids . Make yourself comfortable here . I'm Hwang min Hyun " he bowed to me.

" Nice to meet you and everyone I'm Lee no ... Jeon ha Yoon " I replied to them when jungkook went back to his room . I know this marriage would keep no one happy . I saw him getting upstairs when he spoke

" Umm. Ha Yoon take the room , one to the left of my room " he told me before shutting the door I nodded with that same smile.

" I'll take you lady ha Yoon " one of the maids helped with the room .
It was a big room compated to where I lived but no matter how big the room won't ever bind me to this place . She soon left with me checking the room walking to the balcony it was still bit cold out but surely felt nice then to be trapped inside .

" Eomma " I was really concerned for her since I can't meet her until I pass one successful month with him.
I sighed closingy eyes " Baekhyun I wish I could tell you ......"
I bit my lip tightly I loved him  bit see who I ended up getting married to ?

Returning back to the room wiping off my tears I threw myself on the bed slowly dozing off .

***Time skip

" Lady Jeon you there ???"

I heard knocking at the door when I realised I dozed off while crying .

" Ah! Yes I'm Coming " I quickly changed to another pair of clothed moving out . " Mianhae !" I apologized
For coming late as jungkook was already sitting on the dining table.

" It's fine " he smiled I did the same .
We continued eating both of us avoiding eye contact . He placed the chopsticks aside sitting quite resting his arms on the  table .

" Ha Yoon , I usually go for practice early morning and often come back late . Since you'll live with us I don't want you to concern yourself with me ."

He said but started coughing
" Umm ..  here have water " I stood up to help him drink water .

3rd POV.