F🅰N WIFE : 1⃣1⃣

I love iu's voice
...

Yoona POV

I turned to the kid .
"What happened " I kneeled down.
"Now it's my turn" he glared at jungkook. "She is dancing with me "
Jungkook pulled me close to him while he pouted.
"It's fine, mr Jeon " I pulled back as I blushed.

"If you say so or hey kid let's dance "
Huh he started dancing with the small boy leaving me in an awkward silence.
Surely they looked so cute the way they looked like...

"Aren't they looking like a son and father" one commented I turned to his voice and then to the two dancing.
Father and son huh...

I feel like I can watch the two like this forever.
I pulled out my mobile to capture this forever in my memories. Will I be able to have a one of mine too.
I sighed.

"Noona " "yoona". They pulled my hand at the same time. "No but "
I soon started dancing with the two not realising that I've already got one for me. "Yoona " I moved with him my body following his moments.
"Haha" we laughed as we danced .

"They look like a family" one said.

"Looks like he finally found one for him." Namjoon smiled admiring the two. "So true I've never seen him laugh so much right hyung" taehyung rested his head on his shoulder.

"I'll be lonely now" jimin looked at jungkook laughing. "We'll always support them " hoseok poked jimin's cheeks . "Looks like a perfect family" .
Suga clicked a picture.

***
"Lets start " the women smirked moving close to her .
She kept dancing till she reached behind yoona .

Slashhh!
"Owww, I'm so sorry oww! Looks like I slipped" she said while still on the floor.

Yoona POV
I did my dress just I turned looking at my back the dress it's ripped by her .
Everyone's eyes turned to me I could hear them.my body started trembling.
"I'm sorry" the woman apologize but somehow it's not like one.
Soon tears started brimming down my eyes hearing everyone about me.
I tried covering my ears .

"Yoona " jungkook he pulled me close to his chest "Jung.....Jun.." I cried clinging to his shirt.
"It's fine " he handcupped my face looking into my eyes. "But"
Shhhh! He shusshed wrapping me in his coat as I sobbed .
Hmm I nodded slowly getting up as he supported me.

"Noona are you fine ?" The boy wiped my tears. "I'm ...I'm f...fine" I choked.
"Now you will be fine " he gave a peck on my cheek. My eyes widened as his action. I couldn't help but smile a bit.
"I'm coming" jungkook went to his manager. "What is your name ?"
I carresed his cheeks.

"Baekhyun" he smiled but that name I frozed for a minute.
"Yoona" "yoona" jungkook kept calling me but for me, I couldn't move even a bit . "Baekhyun, thank you " he ruffled his hair . "Lets go yoona" I moved out with him.

He helped me sit in the car as I looked at him. "I embarrassed you ne! Mianhae mr Jeon " I lowered my head.
"Don't need to" he raised my chin to him. "You actually made it the best party for him I really enjoyed it first time"
He gave the smile the smile that took my heart away for the first time . He is really smiling his eyes almost closed.
"Jinjja"  I said with wide eyes. Hmm he chuckled. "Ghamsanmida, yoona"
He spoke placing his hand on my cheeks . "Look it's raining" just when I closed my eyes he moved away .
Pabo! I tapped my head smiling like an idiot

"Yoona, come out" jungkook holding my wrist . "Get into the car mr Jeon . You'll catch cold" I tried stopping him but like a three year kid ..he is so stubborn. "Yoona, I want to be with you in this rain "
My eyes turned to him I'm more of shook those words.

"No I don't please mr Jeon "
"Yoona" he kept forcing me. "Please" I said with teary eyes.
"For once let the rain wash it away all that's trapped in you . You'll feel so free and fresh. Still it's your choice."
He said spreading out his hands in rain as he walked.

Will be able to ever  forget what happened back then?
I slowly opened the door of the car still scared to let it touch me .
But then I want to face the reality...
I let my hand first out in the rain as I started walking out to him.
It's been ages I feel that I let this rain fall on me . With the drops touching me drop by drop I could feel it all that same stifling , sensation for someone I can't and someone I had.

As I took one step forward the coat wrapped around my skin slipped letting my skin feel every bit of this painful yet beautiful memories.

3rd POV

She spreads out her hands with her head facing the sky it showered upon her when jungkook realised she actually saw her , it's for the first time he saw her in rain like this . For yoona she always avoid it an unforgettable pain she tries to hide from him . Closing herself into the room not even a drop of the rain to enter her room.

She is just moving in circles when she saw jungkook a faint smile formed on her lips this is the moment jungkook felt as if something in his heart just  bloomed again something he never thought will ever come to him again he is letting himself attract to her.

Yoona walked to him as he stands there. "Jungkook" she slid her finger through his finger intertwining them .
"I'm happy" she screamed on top of her lungs.
"I'm happy, really happy" she pulled his hand close to her cheeks.

****