FAN WIFE: 3⃣2⃣

Days passed like this I thought it'll be easy like this being friends was still better than being Stranger but I forgot that friends can also become lovers .

The way he was with me I didn't realise when I fell for him. It was just my duty but now it's my habit . Seeing him, clicking pictures everything about him . I want to learn and know everything."

This is all how I ended here .

" I accept signing the contract was not my choice but to be with him is my desire "
I told baekhyun with my eyes looking down. While he stood there in front of me.

3rd POV

Yoona licked her lips looking at baekhyun.
Who still seemed sad but even in those teary eyes had a shine .

" Atleast you found someone you don't want to lose yoona " he walked to her patting her head.
" Ohh ohhhkk yoona . I'm not angry just sad maybe we can be friends " he scratched his neck looking at her.

" Baekhyun ii , why are you so good " she mumbled hugging him tightly making him flinch  back but happy too.
" You wrong , I don't deserve this love . I'll leave him just like I did with you " she said to him with him raising his eyes.

"What ? But you are his wife " he asked not understanding her words .

" The contract it's just a contract that binded us . It's coming to an end baekhyun my love , my life ....."

Yoona stopped when baekhyun pulled back from her pointing to one behind her.

" Jungkook .." she spoke wiping her tears as the box dropped from his fingers tumbling down to her.

He took a back not believing what he hear all of it was a lie . " Yoona " he spoke looking straight in her eyes clenching his t shirt. He still couldn't believe her smiles, laughs , behaviour was all part of contract.

" It's not that jungkook's listen."

" Then what it is ? Your sympathy for me ."
He looked up at the sky controlling his tears.

" That box it had wedding ring . I agree this marriage was never my choice but today I wanted to-to tell you I wanted to move on "

His head lowered staring the floor he stood on . Yoona didn't knew how to make him understand what she truly feels now .
" Jungkook listen" baekhyun was about to say when she held his wrist requesting not to tell him anything.

" It's my fault , my mistake le'mme handle it jebal" she tilted her head biting her inner lip. He just nodded leaving the two alone.
She then looked at jungkook who came closer to her interlinking their fingers as they stood on the top together staring the sunset about to end.

She couldn't understand why jungkook acted like this even though he is hurt and angry . He was still by her side his eyes fixed at sun setting gradually with the bright colours turning dark as night approaches .She  did the same she cried and stared the scenary as he suddenly loosened his grip on her fingers getting away from here .

" Happy birthday yoona . It's complete your wish and it's done here . No need to be here , no need to smile . I don't need your pity , your sympathy .....

Yoona saw him with blurred vision . She never thought they'll break away like this .
" I don't need you anymore "  he said his final words before going back.

He was going back when he saw her one last time she didn't tried stopping him rather she just saw him and then at the sky..