FAN WIFE : 2⃣6⃣

"Jungkook" I called out for him running to him like a kid.

I hugged him tightly, sinking my head on his chest as I sobbed taking short breath .

3 person POV.

Jungkook was shook to yoona's reaction the way she hugged him said more than her lips .

He couldn't understand the reason she was trembling so badly resting her head on his chest as if hiding herself from someone, something.

"Yoona" he ruffled her hair trying to calm down her but it didn't worked her crying won't stop which makes him more worried.

" Yoona I wish I could help you . "
He bit inner part of his lip feeling frustrated for not being able to help her out.

"See Yoona everyone has time when they want to erase themselves , question their own existence , repent their action but then it's all part of who we are and what we become .

He lifted her face to his level

"Just because you feel it's painful doesn't mean you were wrong maybe this is part of something better that going to happen ."

He wiped her tears with he sleeves smiling weakly to her.

"You can't cry anymore yoona .
  See I still remember your words because you are right "

Yoona looked at his black shiny eyes
nodding to him .

"That's better " he sighed .

"Want to eat something ?" He raised his brows .
Yoona replied saying she feels just too tired wanting to rest.

Jungkook agreed helping her to get to her room. He was about to raise the bedsheet when she stopped him.

"I'll do it " she pulled away the bedsheet. He didn't want to trouble her anymore so he left her closing the door of the room. His hand was still on the door knob fearing what if something happens to her.

****

Jungkook didn't slept the entire night he rested on the chair checking her after every half hour if she needs anything.

Yoona was sleeping hugging to her pillow when jungkook entered the room he sat beside her wiping away the tears falling from her eyes on the pillow.

"Yoona don't you trust me"
He spoke to himself .

"Jung....kook " she was speaking in her sleep making jungkook atleast bit happy that she really still cares for him.

"I'll always love you " he said giving a peck on her lips before he went back to his room.

Back in his room jungkook opened his drawer holding the photo of Lee Ji in his hands
"I never thought I'll be able to move on from you but she did it Lee "

He sighed looking at her photograph.

*"*"