FAN WIFE: 2⃣5⃣

There's not much time left as our days together are ending even our relationship is going back to being nothing.

***
" Mr Jeon " I peeked in his room but he's not there I searched him maybe in the bathroom.

I couldn't find him anymore. I came downstairs lazily squeezing my face when I saw Mr Hwang.

"Morning mr . Hwang did you saw Mr Jeon he's not in his room ???"

I asked with curious eyes.

"Young master already left early morning he said not to tell you . You were does peacefully"

He told me while I listened to him.
"Or he is still upset '

"What ??"

"Nothing mr Hwang thank you ."
I sat on the chair checking posts and stuff.

"BTS debut" I read the caption but I really didn't knew usually jungkook tells me everything but this time.

I bit my lip "no no you can't cry again yoona "
I was just diverting my mind when I got a call.

The next moment I ran out like a crazy ambulance.

***At the hospital

"Eomma how is she?"

"Where is she???? Tell Mee"
I screamed on the nurse wanting an answer.

"Calm down I'll take you but don't stress her just act casual"

I entered her room how can I act normal when my eomma is covered with bandages and these tubes travelling from her head to toe.

"Eomma" I carresed her cheeks she has shrunk so much compared to the last time. He skin has lost that radiance it feels so lifeless.

I just saw her with fear in my heart when she replied.

"Yoo....na" she opened her eyes a bit still swollen.

"Mianhae for bring a burden on you "

"No you are not a burden eomma just shut up " I pulled her close to me while I wiped my tears quickly.

"Why are you saying this I'm all fine see just look at me "

I showed her myself.

"That man told me you ....you are forced to marry a stranger because of me' she said in a husky voice.

"Man... Eomma it's a joke trust me I'm not doing anything that's difficult for me . Also it's just four days we'll be going back home ok just four days . Please eomma stop hurting yourself like this "

I rested my head on her hand.

Both of us are crying in a situation which is hard to survive.

****After some time.

"I'm going now don't hurt yourself eomma jebal "

I kissed her on forehead before leaving her room.

I walked out of the corridor trembling badly when a man blockedy way.

"This is for you "

"What" he just gave me paper and moved away .

I unfolded it

Miss ha Yoon,

Hope you know very well now what can be done if you tried acting
Over smart . Just four days

I crushed that paper and threw it in the dustbin
" Hahaha.....hahahahaha
  Aghhhh! "

The people passing her suddenly stopped a girl who laughed like a crazy woman suddenly breaking into tears . Even if you don't know her the
Pain in her cries was clear .

Yoona felt those warm tears leaving her eyes as they hit the hard cold floor breaking away like her own life.
" Uwwaaaahhhh!"

She just cried and cried realising signing the contract was biggest mistake of her life.
"Miss please you are creating a chaos"

The receptionist helped her get up dropping her outside.
"Please take care of eomma for me jebal"
She spoke softly taking deep breaths.
The receptionist nodded to her words.

***
Yoona's POV.

I never thought I'll be seeing myself on this turn of life . All I wanted was to protect my only one but I ended up hurting so many !

Ringgg!

"Hello " jungkook lips slowly parted away to speak when he heard her voice husky ,broken his heart was suddenly was filled with love , concern and guilt.

"Mianhae yoona for what u did but please don't cry I know you are crying wae??"

I don't want to tell me h but I can hide it too I took a deep breath.
"Jun.... jungkook mainhae mainhae ... Don't hate me I only loved you "

I spoke all I was hiding in my heart his breathing it's deep heavy I could feel it before he finally spoke

"Not more than me you can't love me more than I love you yo....yoona.
..."

Yoona's eyes wide open when she heard his words he suddenly paused but yoona could hear him sniffing.

***3 POV

Jungkook knew there is something yoona is hiding within her since the beginning but he never forced her knowing it'll only hurt them after all their relationship is not of a normal husband and wife it's something more complicated. Hearing yoona this way really broke his heart he wanted to see her hug her tightly be with her but somewhere in his heart was still a barrier stopping him from reaching her.....

Yoona placed the mobile beside her covering her mouth with her hands to avoid making any noises crying in silence remembering the words of jungkook . She could never believe to fall for her idol from being a paid wife to a lover it's not as simple as it seems her life is in hands of the people who claim to care for the Idol's future .

Love is not as easy as it seems meeting , fighting, falling in love , being together and breaking away like the dried leaves with the  breeze.

It's more than this you live them and still they are the ones you hurt the most trying to protect them yet risking their life. Yoona still couldn't accept her time with her live is ending with each second passing by her soul is shattering bit by bit.

She stated outside it was almost evening and then at the tattoo on her
Finger . She closed her eyes letting the drops fall on it kissing the tattoo she had for jungkook she rested her head on the closed window.
****

Yoona pov

I didn't realised until mr Hwang opened the door for me

"Welcome back miss .... Miss"

"Huh " I wiped my tears quickly givingy smile.

"Hmm I came back . " I moved in with him he didn't asked me any further but his eyes says it all.

I just came inside when I saw him standing in front of me.

"Jungkook" I called out for him.

***