F🅰N WIFE : 4⃣

Hi here again ....just to tell you we are back to yoona's POV.
Enjoy!

💠💠💠💠

I can't describe this weird feeling I'm having for the first time it's not like it's my first present but it's rare for him to bring something for me .
I pulled the side bag close to my chest as I blushed biting my lower lip.

This is my first present from Jung......
No mr. Jeon. I opened the cupboard placing the present properly . "Thank you " . Should I also gift you something hmm u closed the cupboard.
I take a deep sigh lying on the bed spreading out my hand as if touching the roof pulling it slowly back to my chest. No yoona! I hid my face in the pillow it's true I'm happy to get a gift from him , my dearest memories.

(As you saw she's madly in love )

I didn't realised when I dozed off. All I woke up to is the sound of my alarm.
"I'm late"
Just like my normal routine I went for the shower like a crazy I just keep humming the songs that came to my mind first . I'm already 5minutes late .
I opened the door "Jung..."

Why isn't he sleeping . He ...my eyes wide open .
She kept staring him the slow breeze swaying her short flicks with the drops dropping on the floor. Both of them as if time paused no one wants to let go of this time ....

"Yoona.......yoo"
"Huh.... morning mr Jeon" she spoke tucking her hair behind the ears, grinding her teeth. "Morning yoona"
Jungkook smiled scratching his neck looking at her secretly.
"You are up early today" she looked at the floor touching her hair after every second.

Jungkook kept staring her the way she was hiding her red plump cheeks he pushed her to the wall leaving her all blank. She almost closed her eyes feeling his hit breath on her face . Her hand trembling but didn't oppose.

Kiss kiss kiss stopppp!

He placed his hands on her eyes "mr Jeon " she wisphered.
"You are just wetting the floor " he pointed at the water dripping from her hair.
"Mianhae" she looked at him he started moving downstairs.
"Mr Jeo. ..... Ahhhh!" She slipped .

It's weird I don't feel pain even though I slipped I slowly opened my one eye it is bit blurry . "Pabo!"

I heard his words in an angry tone while I'm all ready to face the god of death. "What are you upto hurting yourself again have you got some brain I told you to first dry your hair stop acting like a jerk "
He yelled on her but stopped realising he overreacted . His hands approaching her cheeks but..

"I'll take care next sorry to cause you trouble also I'll prepare your breakfast . " A big smile on her face.
"Is she even affected" jungkook scratched his head.

Jungkook was quite shocked not because it was all so different but rather all so same Asif nothing happened just now . Yoona Smiling like always giving him all regular instructions before he left.

"I'll leave now" jungkook said avoiding eye contact . "Hmm! Give your best" she replied.
He hurried to the studio and couldn't hold back looking at the window.

"She won't be there " he hit the seat but she is there standing for his see off smile . He waved to her without looking at her this time ..she too didn't waved but just stared him seeing him until he disappeared from his sight.

Sliding to the wall resting her back against the wall . "I'm affected more than anyone else's words it's you who affect me the most because I'm the one hurting you the most ."
I sighed closing my eyes.
"Miss Jeon feeling all good " mr. Hwang bowed.
"As usual " she bowed to him too "yes let's finish the left out work" she headed to the kitchen.

"Morning miss Jeon" the maids greeted her in unison . She nodded.

After assigning them the work she went out to the garden. "Here hope you lldoung great" she talked to the plants.
It's usual after marrying jungkook life is not like it used to be I can't go out and roam like before not interact freely with anyone. So these are the ones I talk to .... . They never hurt me ,just listen to me .....

The following day was nothing I could write.

***
Hope u enjoy