Chapter Six

Chapter Six . . .|
-seokjin? i don't even get a hello?~

Few hours before.

Seokjin smiled. "Taehyung, don't worry about Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park." He said. "Go on and head outside, I want to gather some things before I follow out." He said, handing his keys to Taehyung. "Start up the vehicle, won't you?"

Taehyung hummed, taking the keys. "Okay, hyung. Hurry up, I want to get home." He sighed, watching his older brother. "I'll be in the car." He said, walking away to the elevator.

Seokjin's eyes followed him briefly before he turned to go back to the office. He wanted to grab something he forgot to take. They were merely just stacks of paper. Taehyung had to finalize decisions to become the CEO but never grabbed the papers.

Sometimes the older wondered why he didn't become the CEO of Kim Empires, but then it's easy to remember exactly why. Seokjin didn't want to take on a business as big as Kim Empires.

Seokjin enjoyed helping around but not owning the business itself. He liked the clothes and jewelry, he liked the idea of Kim Empires, but he turned it down.

After he had turned down the offer from his father, it then went to Taehyung who was next in line. Taehyung never liked disappointing people so he being the wonderful son he was, he accepted.

That's really when Kim Empires began to succeed. After the acknowledgment of the most handsome man owning Kim Empires, people began to rush there.

Soon the business was well known around the continents, something Seokjin didn't prefer. It always lingered however.

Would Kim Empires be as famous and as rich as it was if he would have became the CEO? He feared not which brought his ego down but he was proud Taehyung could be so known like this.

After moments of searching, Seokjin found the stack of papers. He proceeded out of the office. He was about to shoot a message to his younger brother but he heard the gunshots of a firearm, his attention perking.

At that very moment, Seokjin found himself throwing the stacks and running down the long hallway, getting to the elevator. He pushed the button, once, twice, and was now just pushing it as much as he could.

The doors couldn't have shut after slower he thought, his hands trembled as he thought of all possible outcomes. He didn't want to see Taehyung on the floor, presumably dead.

Seokjin was mumbling under his breath, biting his lower lip. "Come on, fucking hurry!" He groaned, his heart beating against his rib cage with anxiety, paranoia.

It wasn't too much longer before the doors opened and Seokjin ran out. He saw three expensive cars existing, all in order. He saw the car keys on the floor, picking them up before he rushed to his own vehicle. He didn't see the dead people around.

He figure that after seeing the cars drive away, his brother was with them. Seokjin was speeding, trying his hardest to follow the cars he saw. He beeped his horn, crossing cars over, trying to speed past them. He came to a four way, not sure where to turn.

"Fuck!" He shouted, deciding to go straight. He remembered a possible person who could help, or attempt to. He pulled his phone while driving, unsure where to turn to now.

He dialed a number he swore he would never call again; Kim Namjoon. After their breakup, he didn't want anything to do with Namjoon.

"Hello?" Answered the voice from the other side, deep and raspy.

"Listen, you fuck! I know you know Jeon Jeon-whoever and I KNOW you know that fuck took Taehyung!" Seokjin shouted.

"Seokjin? I don't even get a hello?~" A deep chuckle irrupted, filling Seokjin's ears with the chuckle he once knew before.