05

Chapter Five | Sexual fail

"He offered to teach you what now?"

Lemuel and Spencer sat across from me with confused expression in our regular booth at The Grub, a hotspot diner located downtown. I had just told them the short but strange conversation I had with Aries after practice.

"Sex lessons, lessons in the art of sex." I explained, just as lost and confused as them. It's such a weird sentence, and the fact that Aries Lockhart was the one that said it, makes its ten times more weird.

Lemuel's heart-shaped lips twisted as his face scrunched up at the thought. "How would that even work?" He questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know man."

"Did you accept his offer?" Spencer asked, before taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake, and I quickly shook my head no at her question.

"Hell no."

"Why not?" She kissed her teeth, and my eyes widened. "What do you mean why not? What do I look like taking sex lessons — from someone like Aries Lockhart at that."

Lemuel chuckled, before throwing another one of his fries in his mouth. "Well Aries Lockhart is actually having sex on the daily, I've heard. You're an idiot for not taking his offer."

"And I heard he's really good at it too, like really good." Spencer's lips shifts into a sly smirk as she made her brows wiggle at me and I could only roll my eyes at her.

"I'm not taking sex lessons from Aries Lockhart," I didn't know my voice has risen until I noticed a few eyes of the other customers and workers on us. Brushing them all off, I turned back to my friends. "Besides, I'm having sex with Elena tonight."

Lemuel and Spencer eyes widened as they looked at me with disbelief.

"You are not." Spencer said in a teasing manner and I nodded my head at her.

"Yes we are. Right after I leave here."

Lemuel eyes rolled as he leaned back and rested his long arms along the lining of the booth. "He's bluffing. He always says him and Elena are gonna have sex only to flake out just before he puts the tip in." Spence nodded her head in agreement, her and Lemuel exchanging a knowing look.