08

Chapter Eight | Nude Photo

It's really hard to enjoy family dinner when the only thing running through my mind is the crude imagery of Aries Lockhart dry humping one of my academic trophies.

It's been about three hours since Aries left and I thank God that he wasn't here when my parents got here. My mother probably would've had a stroke if she seen a guy like Aries Lockhart making his way down her steps, and my father probably would've stripped searched the boy, because Aries just had this aura to him, something that easily told he was trouble. Maybe it's the way his top lip curled whenever he smirked, or maybe it's the way his chestnut brown eyes always turned a shade darker whenever he got frustrated or upset.

Aries just oozes out fuck boy energy, and that's more than enough reason for anyone parents to not want him within thirty feet of their child.

"My teacher was ranting today about how the world is dying and no one is doing nothing about it. He showed us a picture of a sick polar bear and it reminded me of Uncle Raymond." Theo says causing me to look up from my plate.

My mother blinked, her fork frozen in her steak. "Uh, that's very interesting Theo. A little random but interesting nonetheless." She forced a smile.

"How about you Gray? How was school today?" My father asks, his head down as he stuffed his fork in his mouth.

"It was the same as always," I started, my eyes trailing down to the green peas in my plate and I began to shuffle them around with my fork. "We didn't have practice today so I just caught up on my studies."

Today was the same as usual if you don't count Aries coming over to teach me the basic of masturbating, but other than that it was completely normal.

My parents nodded at me as they continued to eat, while I somehow had managed to lose my appetite within the first few minutes of sitting down at the dinner table. I wasn't hungry and maybe it had to do with the fact that Elena wasn't talking to me. It's been two days since the incident and she hasn't responded to any of my text messages. I get she's upset and I can't really blame her, but she can't be mad at me forever for something like that. Can she?